Homebrew Wii U system settings

adamAtBeef

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
where does the wii u store the various settings. I know that where a very small subset is but I want to know where the rest are

Braedyn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Wii U system settings are in the settings app, and if you're blind then check for the grey wrench, simple.

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What exactly are you looking for as far as system settings on NAND? I thought the same as Braedyn that you meant just the regular system settings, but you're looking for something else and I can't figure out what you're trying to do. I've had my Wii U hacked since practically it became possible to hack it and I've never needed to do any thing like you're trying to do I don't think.

adamAtBeef

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What exactly are you looking for as far as system settings on NAND? I thought the same as Braedyn that you meant just the regular system settings, but you're looking for something else and I can't figure out what you're trying to do. I've had my Wii U hacked since practically it became possible to hack it and I've never needed to do any thing like you're trying to do I don't think.
Mostly I'm just interested in how the Wii u works

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you should do that on redNAND (if not already using). wiiubrew has a lot of information that may help you. you might also try system config tool. it has a lot of options for system settings.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Guess s22 is getting Ai features after Samsung was like lol no just s24