Wii u not working

Crazy7529

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so the new update came out and It automatically updated for me so I couldn't change it... it kept crashing on startup but I modded it with tiramisu so I pressed the yellow triangle ⚠️ . And it worked like normal then. But I tried to get it to not be updated but it turned off quick start and I turned it back on because I need it or it will crash. But then I turned it of then on and it said that I need to come back later and it will take me to the home menu then it loads i press ok then it crashes... :(( it does the same thing now on startup what do I do?

Trophies
XP
First of all try turning on the Wii U without the SD-Card in. Since doing this will allow the default Wii U menu to load with no exploitation, if this works then update your console, then put your SD-Card back in.

Another thing, dont worry about the Update - since as far as we know it didn't break much of anything except custom themes / Wara Wara Plazas.

If your issue still occurs even without the SD-Card then try providing a little more information in a coherent manner. Then we can try to help from there.

A few questions, was your Wii U modded before hand? If so did it already have Tiramisu? Or CBHC? Or maybe Regular Haxchi? What did you have set up beforehand? If you had CBHC or Haxchi, did you uninstall it before installing Tiramisu? Are you missing any of Tiramisu's dependencies?

Last edited by Deleted member 571007,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
First of all try turning on the Wii U without the SD-Card in. Since doing this will allow the default Wii U menu to load with no exploitation, if this works then update your console, then put your SD-Card back in.

Another thing, dont worry about the Update - since as far as we know it didn't break much of anything except custom themes / Wara Wara Plazas.

If your issue still occurs even without the SD-Card then try providing a little more information in a coherent manner. Then we can try to help from there.

A few questions, was your Wii U modded before hand? If so did it already have Tiramisu? Or CBHC? Or maybe Regular Haxchi? What did you have set up beforehand? If you had CBHC or Haxchi, did you uninstall it before installing Tiramisu? Are you missing any of Tiramisu's dependencies?
he clearly says it on the first two lines it had tiramisu...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night