Hacking wii u modding PLEASE HELP!

rexsgk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need help . i modded my wii u and vwii but nothing involving my computer works . Wii U USB Helper doesn't load my wii games and when i click show wii games box it says usb not initialized . i tried 2 flash drives and my external hdd started chirping when i plugged it in. i used Wii U USB Helper to put them on the drives . TeconMoon's WiiVC Injector [3.0.1] hates me . when i try to build using a nkit wii file it gives me the unhandled error 'System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\samuel\AppData\Local\Temp\WiiVCInjector\SOURCETEMP\ISOEXTRACT'. ' . when i try my iso or wbfs wii or gc games i get a similar error after the software freezes and doesn't respond saying 'System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'cyggcc_s-1.dll' is denied. ' i tried adding missing folder to the first problem and i tried moving the app to my sd with the games and i tried renaming the game but nothing worked . i tried converting the nkits to iso but the nkit software never converted anything properly and i have no clue why.
i just want to play wii and gamecube gmaes on my wii u . somebody PLEASE HELP ME .

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
something may be wrong with your external hdd. as far as that injector not working, I can't recall which one I used, but I had no problems with it. I know the uploader had an avatar of toad I believe. anyway, try running the app as administrator. that usually fixes those unhandled exception errors with programs in general.

Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/