Hacking wii u help !

rob7979

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hi all i am new to this site and also wii u. i have just bought a cheap console for my son and been reading a little about hacking /modding a wii u but most seem to be out of date or people saying they dont work. i am looking in to playing pirated games on the wii u if any one can point me in the right direction. or where to start i have done home brew on sd card and launched it via internet on console but have no idea what to do after that. is there any way to save home brew so i dont have to enter the URL every time i want to use it ? i have a 32gb sd card and a 64gb usb stick also have a 1tb hdd i can use to store games just very lost with it

any help at all will be very much appreciated
may sound silly but i am some what a dummy with this sort of stuff
many thanks rob

hemi426

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
hi all i am new to this site and also wii u. i have just bought a cheap console for my son and been reading a little about hacking /modding a wii u but most seem to be out of date or people saying they dont work. i am looking in to playing pirated games on the wii u if any one can point me in the right direction. or where to start i have done home brew on sd card and launched it via internet on console but have no idea what to do after that. is there any way to save home brew so i dont have to enter the URL every time i want to use it ? i have a 32gb sd card and a 64gb usb stick also have a 1tb hdd i can use to store games just very lost with it

any help at all will be very much appreciated
may sound silly but i am some what a dummy with this sort of stuff
many thanks rob
https://gbatemp.net/threads/guide-community-noob-guide-to-wii-u-hacking.451297/ works for latest firmware
and https://gbatemp.net/threads/working-fix-easy-install-wii-u-usb-helper-0-6-1-655.535214/ for the games

Last edited by hemi426,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte