Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://twitter.com/EpicLPer/status/777460334110052352

He posted a tweet he later deleted showing a Homebrew Launcher icon "accidentally". Just gonna preserve this here, nothing else to see.
Not sure what's your goal with that, but at least for me, it doesn't mattwr who owns or doesnt own the exploit. I'm patiently waiting while doing my stuff and don't need to take pics of other people's stuff.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I find this issue is personified by all the companies at E3. The bastards announce stuff they haven't even started yet! I can't believe they'd even consider to mention games that are not 90% complete. They don't even have all the bugfixes implemented yet! Absolutely shameful. As usual, the game isn't ready within a few weeks and everyone gets mad at them; it's just staggering that they keep doing the sam
Game publishers have to generate hype to make sales, so that's not really a valid comparison.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Game publishers have to generate hype to make sales, so that's not really a valid comparison.
They could at least have a functional prototype and be certain the project won't get axed before announcing anything though.

EpicLPer

Your friendly Austrian IT Guy
Trophies
Website
epiclper.com
XP
Country
Austria
Was at the Game City in Vienna and they had some Demo Wii U's running there without locking down the Internet Browser tho they blocked all known exploit sites so I wasn't able to run any homebrew on them... Well, it was still funny to try it!

Reactions: canariobr

AboodXD

I hack NSMB games, and other shiz.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
I bought just dance and want to play online, but i must update for that and if i update i can't use the exploit. I just thought there could be something like the 3ds expoit already
You can use WUPInstaller.
Updating is safe.
You shouldn't say updating is safe, but rather say 5.5.1 is safe, the next version might not be safe. :P

oumoumad

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I bought just dance and want to play online, but i must update for that and if i update i can't use the exploit. I just thought there could be something like the 3ds expoit already
5.5.1 is exploitable today, some even say it's more stable than the previous, I personally would prefer updating while possible than using wupinstaller.

Reactions: TheCyberQuake

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1