Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
lol i remeber when i was installing HBC on my wiiu only to remeber binning all my sub 2GB cards like ....pwahahahaha 2GB BIN!, 512mb lolololo bin.........what a tit i felt ;) lucky one had survived in a old phone B-)

Reactions: Deleted User

AaronZ

Trophies
XP
Country
I actually kept my only 2GB (the officially licensed Wii one) which I used to install HBC on the Wii years ago and then just kept the NAND dump on there.

josh87402

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Sorry guys, I've been on a large trip the last few days, the place I'm in barely has any Wi-Fi connectivity so I've been tethering my phone right now, (never thought about that until now) /offtopic Anyway, can any of you tell me what has advanced in the meantime?

Reactions: SigmaSebas

joacosur15

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
til february?
not soon really
End of January, and I'm sure Mario won't release her Kernel exploit with the IOSU hack so close.. It are limited, very limited, that will be a waste of one.. He now are looking others iosu hacks to trigger with that kernel exploit, is a chain, userland, kernel, iosu..

Don Jon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
End of January, and I'm sure Mario won't release her Kernel exploit with the IOSU hack so close.. It are limited, very limited, that will be a waste of one.. He now are looking others iosu hacks to trigger with that kernel exploit, is a chain, userland, kernel, iosu..
he extended it to the end of february

oPolo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry guys, I've been on a large trip the last few days, the place I'm in barely has any Wi-Fi connectivity so I've been tethering my phone right now, (never thought about that until now) /offtopic Anyway, can any of you tell me what has advanced in the meantime?

No. I would rather you spent 10 minutes of your time, than I spend 1 minute more of mine.
I believe it would be common nice behavior to do your research, and then ask your questions afterwards.

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if its true but nevermind, just wait and see.
Pretty soon we will all be playing in the IOSU & Kernal sandbox. From what I've saw on IRC, things are progressing nicely now that we have the keys.

Reactions: josh87402

CanIHazWarez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Long time lurker, first time poster. I cannot extract a .wud file for the life of me and I was hoping to get some help. Apologies if I should have posted this in a different thread. I have multiple games I've tried to decrypt and I can't, using Uwizard or VGMtoolbox. In Uwizard, I have the game "opened" (the cover image loads) and both the common key and the title key verifies, but every time I click extract, it says "Error Extracting Files!" In vgmtoolbox, it seems to see both of the .bin keys but when a drag a .wud file on it, it says "Partition TOC signature bytes not found." I've spent hours on this in frustration. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: That's a relief to hear. Do you know what happened?