Last edited by WarioLand4OnTheGBA,

WarioLand4OnTheGBA

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
try pushing the start button + and changing the tiramisu autoboot (think it's y, but I can't remember). it may be tiramisu or it could be a hardware or software problem. did you do anything to the system before this started happening?
I backed up my splatoon save on savemii that’s the last thing I did, but it was working fine after I backed it up

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@godreborn advice would be best unless someone else can pipe in...

I've no experience with tiramasu I'm afraid as I'm sticking with my cbhc set up.
I was one of the first to jump on to tiramisu, since I like trying new things, new hacks/setups. most of the main bugs have been fixed. in fact, I don't really see any atm, and I play my wii u every day practically. finally got quick menu to work. I have an unusually slow drive, so I have to wait a couple seconds on the quick menu before selecting the game.

Reactions: Lostbhoy

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait wait wait... Isn't tiramisu a dessert?

I ordered it at a restaurant the other day, and it was delish.

You guys are weird. lol
well, the wii u is based on coffee, like mocha cfw, the fact that certain files are named Barista, you have the cafe sdk, there's the espresso key (a legit key from Nintendo), etc. it's all based around that.

Reactions: AncientBoi

Pepeu557

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
well, the wii u is based on coffee, like mocha cfw, the fact that certain files are named Barista, you have the cafe sdk, there's the espresso key (a legit key from Nintendo), etc. it's all based around that.
Yeeeah, the Project Cafe!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They really wanna get the head