Gaming Wii U - Download as WUP

Dydoo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, do you have a link for a collection of Wii U games in WUP format? The Alvro collection doesn't have the games that I want. Thank you :)

Dydoo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yes it's against the rules if it's shared in public, you can send it to me privately, USB Helper is in NUS format, I would like to find them in .WUP format

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
decrypt it with its key. there was a site with the keys for each game, gut it kept changing to avoid nintendo. you can decrypt them with uwizard. google the common key+. the internal keys for the wii u are easy to find, but I don't know about wud keys though since each game (think even region) is different. uwizard has the keys embedded with a sha-1 to check if the key is correct. afaik, there's no way to reverse the sha-1.

Dydoo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I could do that but by recompiling the SHA1 will not be correct precisely
1X0gZrL

1X0gZrL
https://ibb.co/1X0gZrL

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
afaik, you can't reverse a sha-1. I think it's the sha-1 of the key anyway. they did the same thing with the latest switch master key so that you could know if you had the right one without getting into trouble by divulging the key itself.

D

Deleted User

USB Helper is definitely WUP (you can also make it Loadiine format if you want by unpacking) I've been using it for years and just used it yesterday.

With these two formats you can use it to install on CFW Wii U or on CEMU, so pretty much anything you would want.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.