wii u bundle 32 gb

Discussion in 'Wii U - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by playstation3ds, Jan 8, 2015.

1. playstation3ds
    OP

playstation3ds Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 1, 2015
    United States
    Brooklyn, New York
    need help just bought a Nintendo - Wii U 32GB Console Super Mario 3D World and Nintendo Land Bundle at bestbuy
    however super mario and nintendoland were not included did anybody have the same problem

2. thorasgar

thorasgar Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™

Jul 3, 2010
    United States
    No. Mine had physical disks. I have heard of some that come pre-installed. Have you powered it up yet?

playstation3ds likes this.
  3. kaylejoy

kaylejoy GBAtemp Regular

Jun 20, 2013
    United States
    Does it only say that "two games included" on the box? If not, then you probably have digital copies.

Edit: When I was looking for one, I noticed that some of these bundles at Target said "pre-installed" "digital" or something like that in small letters so maybe you have one of those. I know the ones at Walmart come with physical discs, but I'm not sure about other retailers

playstation3ds likes this.
  4. playstation3ds
    OP

playstation3ds Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 1, 2015
    United States
    Brooklyn, New York
    ok thanks looks like its pre installed from the unboxing videos on youtube i thought that it would be physical thread can be closed

5. thorasgar

Jul 3, 2010
    United States
    Unless you got a good deal on it, I would find one with physical disks and return that one. Nintendoland is not worth much but 3D World is. With disks that bundle should be 299 in the US.

6. playstation3ds
    OP

playstation3ds Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 1, 2015
    United States
    Brooklyn, New York
    too late i opened and started playing already is it possible to return after opening and playing

7. Zetta_x

Zetta_x The Insane Statistician

Mar 4, 2010
    United States
    You should be able to return it no problem if it hasn't been 15 days.

8. thorasgar

Jul 3, 2010
    United States
    Best Buy USA, no problem. Was not the product I expected.

I bought the thanksgiving online bundle was the same thing with Smash and Donkey Kong for $360. All were physical disks.

Don't put up with that shit. Nintendoland is worth at most $15 used and $35 for DK. Smash is up in the air. Check glyde.com. I know my prices now and have had excellent luck with them. Just have to wait 2 weeks to get the games.

9. playstation3ds
    OP

playstation3ds Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 1, 2015
    United States
    Brooklyn, New York
    thanks everybody will try