Hacking Wii Sports Resort.....

silkyskeeter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay I can honestly say I have tried everything besides actually buying a mod chip and/or buying a large usb HDD......I just have a question about usb loader, and yes I looked all over the post before doing this and it didn't have the answer to my question.. Okay I have Micro Sd usb 2.0 that I use in conjunction with my nds or for just holding files that I want to carry around with me, well I took that and a 2 gig micro sd card formated into wdfs and put Wii Sports Resort on there since it shrinks down so small when you use wdfs....and just keep getting the 001 and I have seen the video from when I was trying to get to work using cIOSCORP. Then again when trying to get it to work using Neogamma..... well enough back story, my question is.......Does anyone know if usb loader is compatible with Micro SD usbs? Because usb loader gx picks it up I just keep getting 001 error

Tried everything to get this game to work.

System:lu35....ect NTSC-U
Median: Maxell's 4.7gb 16x DvD+Rs burned at 4x and Micro SD usb 2.0 with 2gb Micro SD inside
cIOS:rev 13b have tried rev13a and rev10 as well
launchers:cIOSCORP, Neogamma r4-6,usb loader gx
other: Starfall and preloader .29

Or if someone would be kind enough to walk me through why I cant get this game to work

FireFreek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try a different older game like Wii Sports. Then you'll know if it's the micro sd reader.

(Did you get the reader from a flashcart? If so, those are very unreliable.)

imapterodactyl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You already got a perfectly valid answer from BenJay in the last thread about this, here:

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=164371

You called him retarded and made fun of him without having a clue what you were talking about, or why he was telling you to do the things he was. In fact, you called him stupid for suggesting putting the game on a 2GB stick. And now that's exactly what you've done. In fact, every single thing you said in this post: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?s=&showto...t&p=2106966 shows how rude, inconsiderate, and clueless you are.

There are plenty of threads about exactly how to make this game work, and I'd be much more willing to help (as I've done in various places for at least a dozen people so far) if you weren't so likely to call me a stupid asshole for doing so.

silkyskeeter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
FireFreek said:
Try a different older game like Wii Sports. Then you'll know if it's the micro sd reader.

(Did you get the reader from a flashcart? If so, those are very unreliable.)
thanks for the advise gonna go try that now.

silkyskeeter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
imapterodactyl said:
You already got a perfectly valid answer from BenJay in the last thread about this, here:

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=164371

You called him retarded and made fun of him without having a clue what you were talking about, or why he was telling you to do the things he was. In fact, you called him stupid for suggesting putting the game on a 2GB stick. And now that's exactly what you've done. In fact, every single thing you said in this post: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?s=&showto...t&p=2106966 shows how rude, inconsiderate, and clueless you are.

There are plenty of threads about exactly how to make this game work, and I'd be much more willing to help if you weren't so likely to call me a stupid asshole for doing so.
evidently you didnt read correctly because I retalitate to him down talking me for not knowing about something I said I already that I knew nothing about.......and i thanked him for the advise if you read......I was nice til he wasnt nice to me....

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
yeah i'm the bad guy ^^
and as i'm the bad guy , this is the way you have to go to get this game to work :

QUOTE said:
here's how i did it:

to see the motion plus video you need to use wii scrubber to extract the player.dol file and place it in the root of your SD card.

-> partition2 -> sys -> mpls_movie -> player.dol

extract player.dol and rename it : RZTJ01.dol, put this file in root of your SD card and lauch usbloader gx, don't forget to activate alt-dol (see below) in the game settings !

launching the game you will be able to see the video of wiimotion plus after it reboots the wii, so relaunch usbloader gx and deactivate the alt-dol option your game will work perfectly! enjoy^^

and here are my game settings under usb-loader:

Video Mode: Force NTSC
VIDTV Patch: ON
Game Language: Japanese
Ocarina: OFF
IOS: 249
Parental COntrol: 0(Everyone)
Error 002 fix: ON
Patch Country Strings: OFF
Alternate DOL: Off (the first time you run the game turn it on, second time and after its ok to leave off)
Block IOS Reload: ON

With these settings the game runs flawlessly for me. hope this helps someone out there!

wink.gif

PS : do i have to explain you what is wiiscrubber ?

imapterodactyl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
silkyskeeter said:
evidently you didnt read correctly because I retalitate to him down talking me for not knowing about something I said I already that I knew nothing about.......and i thanked him for the advise if you read......I was nice til he wasnt nice to me....

EDIT: This is all untrue, but nevermind. I feel like a jerk since Benjay is actually here to help you; he's a bigger man than I.

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
no no , no jerk , thanks for your support imapterodactyl
wink.gif

i appreciate.
it's just that sometimes i'm too kind.

what he forgets to say it's that i sent him a PM after the topic is closed , to explain him what is WBFS and how to use it ^^
and you know what : i didn't answer me , but i can see he has done what i told him

it just makes me laugh , but hey , we are here to help each other no ?
smile.gif

thx again for your support.

silkyskeeter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you read....thats not my problem.....I have seen the video.....I DONT NEED THE SCRUBBER....I have already done that....this is what I mean about you not knowing what you are talking about....I told you what I have tried and what I have done yet you still insist on telling things that do nothing to help me and talk to be like I have NO clue what I am doing.....when I already told you....I HAVE DONE ALL OF THAT if you wanted to be helpful you could tell the version of usb loader that has alt dol, because no one seems to be telling exactly what they did to make it work.....

and that last question is just pompous....of course I know what wiiscrubber is...like I said I have seen the movie which I said in the other post as well....

imapterodactyl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Benjay said:
no no , no jerk , thanks for your support imapterodactyl
wink.gif

i appreciate.
it's just that sometimes i'm too kind.

what he forgets to say it's that i sent him a PM after the topic is closed , to explain him what is WBFS and how to use it ^^
and you know what : i didn't answer me , but i can see he has done what i told him

it just makes me laugh , but hey , we are here to help each other no ?
smile.gif

thx again for your support.

Any time. You're certainly one of the more helpful people here, for sure. Unnecessary rudeness just gets under my skin. Don't bite the hand that feeds, y'know? Ah well. Even though there are a million threads here about Wii Sports Resort already, maybe somebody will come across this thread and actually appreciate the info.
smile.gif
Yer a good fellow, Benjay.

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
@silkymachintruc
are you kidding ?
i just gave you the way to go 2 posts above !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
everything is explained , including the name of loader that has alt-dol.
this method has worked for everyone , including me.

if you have seen the movie , so just run the game with the settings mentioned above in usbloader GX.

and it will be my last post here.
find yourself a way to get it to work , it works for me , why should i bother for you......

@imapterodactyl : one of the most helpful , not sure , but i do what i can with my little knowledge
wink.gif

thx again and again lol

imapterodactyl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
silkyskeeter said:
if you wanted to be helpful you could tell the version of usb loader that has alt dol, because no one seems to be telling exactly what they did to make it work.....

and that last question is just pompous....of course I know what wiiscrubber is...like I said I have seen the movie which I said in the other post as well....

Christ. Turn on alt-dol in GX from the individual game settings menu. It's on the spinning disc screen. Any of the thousand revs of GX released in the last month will have it. You'll probably need to unlock the loader 1st. Just read the damn GX thread; this info is not hard to find.

Turn on alt-dol with properly named .dol in the root. Run game. Watch video. System reboots. Turn OFF alt-dol. Play game without issue from now on. Learn Japanese.

And use 13a, not 13b. Turn on 002 fix in your launcher, and use 13a. 13b is effectively broken for several games.

silkyskeeter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
imapterodactyl said:
Any time. You're certainly one of the more helpful people here, for sure. Unnecessary rudeness just gets under my skin. Don't bite the hand that feeds, y'know? Ah well. Even though there are a million threads here about Wii Sports Resort already, maybe somebody will come across this thread and actually appreciate the info.
smile.gif
Yer a good fellow, Benjay.

Rude????? Unnecessary???? Sue me I am frustrated and I am just getting tired of getting unhelpfully advice and talking down on me, like I haven't looked at the other post, I'VE LOOKED AT THEM ALL....Did everything they did.....Im not just some person that just posted because I am lazy...and like I said I thanked him for his advise...and as far as the message, I didnt even know wrote me a message in fact I havent even read the message (I will after this) Im not being a jerk dont make me out like I am......that is like a homeless person needing food, shelter and financial support and you walk up and tell a joke....it doesnt help that homeless person......

imapterodactyl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
silkyskeeter said:
Rude????? Unnecessary???? Sue me I am frustrated and I am just getting tired of giving unhelpfully advice and talking down on me, like I haven't looked at the other post, I'VE LOOKED AT THEM ALL....Did everything they did.....Im not just some person that just posted because I am lazy...and like I said I thanked him for his advise...and as far as the message, I didnt even know wrote me a message in fact I havent even read the message (I will after this) Im not being a jerk dont make me out like I am......that is like a homeles person needing food, shelter and financial support and walk up and tell a joke....it doesnt help that homeless person......

Being frustrated doesn't give you the right to be a complete jerk to someone giving you perfectly good advice.

If it's not working, you either didn't follow all of the instructions properly, the Wii is incompatible with your micro-sd reader (many are), or you have a bad rip.

The game is out soon here. Just buy it. It will work.
Do you even have a MotionPlus?

And really? You're comparing homeless people needing food to your need for a pirated Japanese videogame? Huh.

deanq4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
um.... odd idea. I mean just a thought, so don't yell at me if it is not helpful, but since you have the Japanese version I can only assume that you downloaded it (unless you went to Japan last week). Is it possible that you got a bad download? I have had that happen with Punch out and would start to load then stop.

silkyskeeter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
imapterodactyl said:
silkyskeeter said:
Rude????? Unnecessary???? Sue me I am frustrated and I am just getting tired of giving unhelpfully advice and talking down on me, like I haven't looked at the other post, I'VE LOOKED AT THEM ALL....Did everything they did.....Im not just some person that just posted because I am lazy...and like I said I thanked him for his advise...and as far as the message, I didnt even know wrote me a message in fact I havent even read the message (I will after this) Im not being a jerk dont make me out like I am......that is like a homeles person needing food, shelter and financial support and walk up and tell a joke....it doesnt help that homeless person......

Being frustrated doesn't give you the right to be a complete jerk to someone giving you perfectly good advice.

If it's not working, you either didn't follow all of the instructions properly, the Wii is incompatible with your micro-sd reader (many are), or you have a bad rip.

And really? You're comparing homeless people needing food to your need for a pirated Japanese videogame? Huh.
LoL and IF YOU READ......THAT WAS MY QUESTION......"Is ubs loader compatible to my Micro SD usb 2.0" THAT WAS MY QUESTION...... not me asking your help!!!!!! so get off yourself...I gave up on getting help when bengay or w/e his man is went back and forth at me yesterday.....I WAS JUST ASKING A QUESTION!!!! and if someone knew why it wasnt working to be NICE NICE BEING THE KEY WORD......not flame me and jump me about something I didn't even ask you for, because my device wasnt in the compatiblity post for usb loader.....and as far as you go, you proved my point, YOU DIDNT SAY WHAT VERSION USB LOADER HAS THE ALT DOL OPTION.......any smart person would come to the conclusion that "maybe he has a version that doesnt have it" I HAVE DOWNLOADED 4 VERSION NONE OF THEM HAVE ALT DOL......so again you helped with nothing....and expect me to be nice when you DID NOTHING TO HELP ME AT ALL. Just satified your need to flame someone...this is why i dont use forums.......

imapterodactyl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
silkyskeeter said:
imapterodactyl said:
silkyskeeter said:

LoL and IF YOU READ......THAT WAS MY QUESTION......"Is ubs loader compatible to my Micro SD usb 2.0" THAT WAS MY QUESTION...... not me asking your help!!!!!! so get off yourself...I gave up on getting help when bengay or w/e his man is went back and forth at me yesterday.....I WAS JUST ASKING A QUESTION!!!! and if someone when why it wasnt work to be NICE NICE BEING THE KEY WORD......not flame me and jump me about something I didn't even ask you for, because my device wasnt in the compatiblity post for usb loader.....and as far as you go, you proved my point, YOU DID SAY WHAT VERSION USB LOADER HAS THE ALT DOL OPTION.......any smart person would come to the conclusion that "maybe he has a version that doesnt have it" I HAVE DOWNLOADED 4 VERSION NONE OF THEM HAVE ALT DOL......so again you helped with nothing....and expect me to be nice when you DID NOTHING TO HELP ME AT ALL. Just satified your need to flame someone...this is why i dont use forums.......

Your quote, from above, in that nonsensical mess: "and as far as you go, you proved my point, YOU DID SAY WHAT VERSION USB LOADER HAS THE ALT DOL OPTION.......any smart person would come to the conclusion that "maybe he has a version that doesnt have it""

Yeah. You asked which version had alt-dol support. And I told you. So you called me stupid. Just like I said you would in my first post in this thread. Surprise.

Go to USB Loader GX thread. Just get the release on the FIRST PAGE of the thread (who knows where you've been getting yours). There's even a link to the manual on the page. Unlock loader in global settings. Alt-dol option is in individual game settings on disc screen. Stop being stupid. You're impossible (and apparently blind). Goodbye.

silkyskeeter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
deanq4 said:
um.... odd idea. I mean just a thought, so don't yell at me if it is not helpful, but since you have the Japanese version I can only assume that you downloaded it (unless you went to Japan last week). Is it possible that you got a bad download? I have had that happen with Punch out and would start to load then stop.

Yeah I thought that too so I got it from 3 different sources and have burned each one, a total of 3 times each...yeah so I have 9 nonworking DvD+Rs laying around...LoL I just give them to my baby to play with....I wouldnt yell at you actually answered like you have some kind of manners and didn't down talk me or talk to me like I am a child. You just gave your advice and nothing more.

silkyskeeter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
imapterodactyl said:
Go to USB Loader GX thread. Just get the release on the FIRST PAGE of the thread (who knows where you've been getting yours). There's even a link to the manual on the page. Unlock loader in global settings. Alt-dol option is in individual game settings on disc screen. Stop being stupid. You're impossible (and apparently blind). Goodbye.

Okay this might help me...rudely given but thanks none the less

Posts merged

deanq4 said:
QUOTE(imapterodactyl @ Jul 8 2009, 02:23 PM) Do you even have a MotionPlus?

Question, Is it required to play the game?
Yes it is required to play the game

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW7LwaU1xMw