wii softmod and nand backup 4.2

softmod7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dilenma, I tried to twilight hack my newer wii not realizing the mods that big N made to the newer menu systems would prevent me from doing so. Softmodded my older wii with tp hack and with no problems and was able to accomplish everthing i intended to. Now i was getting frustrated and learned about bannerbomb in the heat of the battle.got it working, dont remember if it went if bootmii went in as boot2 or ios(or both for that matter).Used trucha bug restorer and downgraded to ios15 and backup to a patched ios36 but never set flash nand permissions to yes(dont know if thats an issue or not){also never made a nand backup either(i kno ima bonehead but had sd card memory limitations}hope im not beating around the bush but just trying to articulate what i did.my questions are:1 i took off bootmii{it doesnt start up when i start the wii,so im guessing its installed as an ios) but can i go back and backup nand. 2.i downgraded though trucha bug restorer and never hit yes for nand flash permissions.3. i used anytitle deleter to delete certain ios's but when i tried i get an inialization error and the files dont delete
lecture.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k