Hacking Wii shop

D

Deleted User

ummm if i have ios 61 for shop, if i have ios60 do i really need ios51 and could i delete it if i dont need it ?

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
IOS 51 will do no harm by being there and there is no point in deleting it. just leave it there. if you havent installed it and are asking if you should, then no you dont need it, but if you already have just leave it. no need to risk bricking over an unnessecary IOS removal

Clowny

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Got some Noobquestions:

Well I want to use the Wii Shop, having firmware 3.2 right now. Priority lies on buying DLC for games like GH, RB, which have their own shop inside the game.

1. Does updating the shop using cios 60 & 61 somehow enable Nintendo to automatically update my Wii's firmware, without me noticing (as proposed in the policy) or is this only achieved when I do the full upgrade?

2. If it does enable Nintendo to do so, can I safely "delete" cios 60 & 61 after having redeemed the wii points or what would be the easiest way to downgrade afterwards?

3. I assume the ingame stores of GH / RB are independent of the wii shop's version, so I would only need the shop to redeem my points?!

4. Would it be safe to play with these songs online, since I legally bought them?

Sorry, if those questions were answered before, but most threads are quite complicated and I just want to make sure not to break anything.

(HBC is up and running, so I should have all the tools needed)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVMvART9kb8