Gaming Wii Saves?

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess you think I don't know how to use Google? That was little-to-no help, and you must never have used WiiSave.com. It used to have hundreds, if not thousands, of saves.

I have no idea what you think. This exact question has popped up on other threads for the last few months.

I'm guessing someone would have replied if they knew and you bumped your post after just a few hours. Searching for another site is probably the only option. If wiisaves.com has been down for this long it's probably not coming back any more than wiinnertag is.

TiMeBoMb4u2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no idea what you think. This exact question has popped up on other threads for the last few months.

I'm guessing someone would have replied if they knew and you bumped your post after just a few hours. Searching for another site is probably the only option. If wiisaves.com has been down for this long it's probably not coming back any more than wiinnertag is.

A few hours? It was a MONTH!

Clutz450

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You guys are funny. :ha: But anyway, what exactly are you looking for besides a site that no longer exists? Is there a specific save for a game you had in mind?

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are a bunch of saves on FileTrip here if that helps any at all. I tried pulling some stuff from wiisave.com from the internet archive but it doesn't appear the actual files were archived because it used a script to redirect to the saves. :/

Reactions: Clutz450

Clutz450

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

tonyrocks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking for Lego Star Wars III complete game save. Somebody please PM me if you have it. I'm asking because I accidently deleted my kid's save and he is not too happy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: hi