Hacking Wii Memory full??

Nelson9937955

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed only 3 Wiiware games via homebrew channel and my Wii is telling me I am out of Memory. Does this sound right?? I only have a loader channel installed and that was it!

AdamBrunt

Trophies
XP
Country
Nelson9937955 said:
I installed only 3 Wiiware games via homebrew channel and my Wii is telling me I am out of Memory. Does this sound right?? I only have a loader channel installed and that was it!

Wouldn't be suprised at all.

My wii has about 3 VC games and World Of Goo on it (and loads of save game files) and it won't let me install anymore WiiWare.

The one thing the Wii is crying out for is larger storage or being able to play VC/WiiWare games off an SD/USB device.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
AdamBrunt said:
Nelson9937955 said:

Wouldn't be suprised at all.

My wii has about 3 VC games and World Of Goo on it (and loads of save game files) and it won't let me install anymore WiiWare.

The one thing the Wii is crying out for is larger storage or being able to play VC/WiiWare games off an SD/USB device.

Indeed, this really pisses me off. The Wii's memory storage really should be much bigger.

Player77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm sure the Nintendo people were thinking about Bill Gates' quote:
"640kb ought to be enough for anybody."

and then they were thinking : "We got more than that in our Wii, so it should definitely be enough for anybody!!!"
ph34r.gif

TyrianCubed

Gamer 1989 to present
Trophies
Website
www.gamescollection.it
XP
Country
Italy
If your Wii is new check out if you have that tutorial channel that teaches you how to connect your wii to the internet etc. It takes up pretty much the whole Wii memory (it's about 1600 blocks!!).
just delete it and you'll have your memory back!

C

CasperH

TyrianCubed said:
If your Wii is new check out if you have that tutorial channel that teaches you how to connect your wii to the internet etc. It takes up pretty much the whole Wii memory (it's about 1600 blocks!!).
just delete it and you'll have your memory back!
Tutorial channel?
blink.gif

Ga1l0w

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Player77 said:
I'm sure the Nintendo people were thinking about Bill Gates' quote:
"640kb ought to be enough for anybody."

and then they were thinking : "We got more than that in our Wii, so it should definitely be enough for anybody!!!"
ph34r.gif

lmao....I saved a few guitar hero songs to the wii at 200 blocks each....

wacko.gif

They can be transferred to the SD card so it's all good. Gave me a scare though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.