OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
linktr.ee
XP
Country
Indonesia
Your system menu IOS' are patched, I'm guessing from a ModMii install done by importing the syscheck into ModMii? Shouldn't cause any issues though.
Other IOS look fine.
You are forcing the IOS with Priiloader though which essentially does the same thing as cIOSCORP/DARKCORP (but less invasive)

As for the question in the OP - I've done this before and I can't recommend it. Some games are just not compatible with launching from the disc channel like this and worse is, even legitimate copies of those games will not work anymore since they are still being forced to run with cIOS.
I had my brother's Wii set up this way until he complained he couldn't play Skyward Sword (I guess it's due to the Motion Plus support, all games with Motion Plus needed special support in cIOS and USB loaders to block IOS reloading). They don't work with the Backup Loader channel either (the one that just loads a backup disc automatically on start)
However, in my experience most games should work, so it's strange that they don't for you. Still, it's not a good method, so you're better off installing a forwarder for NeoGamma and just using that.

Lol just noticed "Beer Ticket" on IOS236. Never noticed that before.
I installed it with ModMii but it's just became more worse so I reinstalled the Current cIOS

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
System menu ios's with version 54321 are NOT from Modmii (I. E. What's in the syscheck)

Not sure what u mean by it got worse. What did u install with modmii and what did u overwrite it with?

FYI the cios's modmii constructs are identical to cios's constructed by wii app cios installers

Reactions: CoolMe

Pro70Crazy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
linktr.ee
XP
Country
Indonesia
System menu ios's with version 54321 are NOT from Modmii (I. E. What's in the syscheck)

Not sure what u mean by it got worse. What did u install with modmii and what did u overwrite it with?

FYI the cios's modmii constructs are identical to cios's constructed by wii app cios installers
When I install the cIOS from ModMii I cant get to load games from sd card in WiiFlow.

the current Cios also got overwrited with ModMii

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
please share syschecks from before and after, detailing what worked and what didn't, your response is unclear

ModMii can build many cIOSs, it installs the same cIOSs that other wii apps do. If something isn't working, it probably has nothing to do with the tool you used to install the cIOS, and more to do with the actual cIOS that is being installed.

For example, modmii may be recommending a cIOS that doesn't work with your hardware. Then I'm guessing you're manually installing a DIFFERENT cIOS using a different tool and claiming "ModMii's cIOSs don't work for me", when really you could have installed the same working\alternate cIOS from ModMii's download page 4, it's just not recommended.

So, long story short, when it comes to cIOSs you should report d2x version X didn't work for me, but version Y did. How you are reporting things is misleading

Last edited by XFlak,
Reactions: jeannotte

Pro70Crazy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
linktr.ee
XP
Country
Indonesia
The Wii I bought is a black modified japanese version, at the first time it doesnt load games from the disc channel. the region is changed to version U in the Japan model. So what did the previous owner did until it doesnt read dvds in the disc channel. So if you said the cIOS are patched it probably the previous owner did it.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not cios unless you're using dios mios, but that's not a cios either. I mean by that logic, disc games wouldn't work without the system being hacked.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
btw, gamecube discs, both burned and retail, would not run on my system. reverting back to the official ios corrected it. it would be a disc read error otherwise.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?