Wii Fit Plus and Channel Help?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Kirb94, Oct 23, 2009.

Oct 23, 2009

Wii Fit Plus and Channel Help? by Kirb94 at 10:06 PM (2,033 Views / 0 Likes) 10 replies

1. Kirb94
    OP

Newcomer Kirb94 Member

United States
    I'm on a 4.1U system and I have IOS249 rev14, and cIOSCORP 3.4 and using the *removed* rip. I get the black screen when I load through the modded disc channel and the NeoGamma R7. How do I fix this?

On a sidenote, how do I access the shop channel on 4.1 without updating to 4.2?

2. SnacksHacks

Newcomer SnacksHacks Advanced Member

United States
    You could access the Shop Channel for 4.2 on a 4.1 Wii probably by using NUSD and downloading "Shopping Channel v17". No promise that it works though [​IMG] Make sure you back up your NAND with BootMii before trying it, because it could cause a bad bad brick.

~Snacks [​IMG]

3. TRushInfo

Banned TRushInfo Banned

United States
    You might want to edit your post because u give reference to a piracy site. Not that I give a crap I use it all the time, but it might save u a warning

also you might need some ioses im not even sure if 4.1 gives u all the newest ios's or not but it may be your problem,

4. DarkMatterCore

Member DarkMatterCore I like turtles.

Venezuela
    Use WiiSCU v0.23 to update the IOS 61 and the Shop Channel to v18 (v17 is the first one from the 4.2 update. It doesn't have the "Connection Ambassasor" functions and will tell you to update). Regarding the problem with the game, use Dop-IOS or Dop-IOS MOD to install IOS 37, 38, 53, 55 and 56 (only if you don't have them). I don't exactly know what's the IOS used by WiiFit Plus, but due to the fact that this is very recent, I'm pretty sure it must use one of those IOS, [​IMG].

5. Kirb94
    OP

Newcomer Kirb94 Member

United States
    So I should use Dop-IOS or Dop-IOS mod?

6. SnacksHacks

United States
    DOP ios mod is required to install system menus and shop channels. On WiiBrew you can find the latest mod (v7).

~Snacks [​IMG]

7. longtom1

Member longtom1 Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen

Antarctica
    the latest version doesn't work for me just code dumps when trying to download

8. DarkMatterCore

Member DarkMatterCore I like turtles.

Venezuela
    Well, if it doesn't work, you should try the original. It uses IOS 249 by defect.

9. longtom1

Member longtom1 Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen

Antarctica
    mod v6 works sweet but the original v8 and mod v7 do the same thing on both my consoles

10. SnacksHacks

United States
    @longtom1: I have the same problem with mod v7, it code dumps whenever trying to install something. I'll try mod v6, since it's working for you.

~Snacks [​IMG]

11. Kirb94
    OP

Newcomer Kirb94 Member

United States
    Do I apply a sig hash check? I didnt this time, and now any backups loaded through the disc channel say an error has occured and WFP still hangs on a black screen.

I have got the Shop Channel to work now though.