Hacking wii big problem

Deviyl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I suppose you have to be explicitly told that if you don't tell us what you did, we can't tell you how to undo it. (if it can be undone)

We're good, but not mind readers. =)

P.S. There is not a reset button on your Wii. If you did something to brick it, it's bricked. Unless you have BootMii or PreLoader.

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Deviyl said:
I suppose you have to be explicitly told that if you don't tell us what you did, we can't tell you how to undo it. (if it can be undone)

We're good, but not mind readers. =)

P.S. There is not a reset button on your Wii. If you did something to brick it, it's bricked. Unless you have BootMii or PreLoader.
precisely i mean come on,

1] we dont know what model wii you have
2] what system menu
3] any type of brick prevention or homebrew installed
4] how it happened

definitely not mind readers and we're not here to play the guessing game either.

Profezza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Deviyl said:
...P.S. There is not a reset button on your Wii. If you did something to brick it, it's bricked. Unless you have BootMii or PreLoader.

There is a reset. Unplug the power cord from the back of the Wii for about 2 minutes. I had to do this each time I organized my consoles until I gave up trying to put the Wii on its side.

And if that doesn't fix it, come back and tell what ya did...

Deviyl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Profezza said:
Deviyl said:
...P.S. There is not a reset button on your Wii. If you did something to brick it, it's bricked. Unless you have BootMii or PreLoader.

There is a reset. Unplug the power cord from the back of the Wii for about 2 minutes. I had to do this each time I organized my consoles until I gave up trying to put the Wii on its side.

And if that doesn't fix it, come back and tell what ya did...
I'm quite sure since he posted in the Wii hacking forum, that he did something bad and is looking for a reset button to reset his Wii to the factory state. Unplugging the power cord won't help much in this situation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night