Wii #2101 - Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 (Europe)

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by Chanser, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Chanser
    OP

Chanser :o

Jun 27, 2006
    Monaco
    ^^wiirelease-4254^^

2. taktularCBo

taktularCBo GBAtemp Fan

Nov 8, 2009
    France
    Im not really a Golf-Fan, but I will try this one. It has WM+ support.

3. GPWeaver

GPWeaver Member

Newcomer
    Feb 24, 2010
    Can anyone confirm if this works from USB loaders?

4. Bazildon

Bazildon Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 26, 2007
    Can anyone confirm its any good?

I've got all the other Tiger games and each time I think "Hang on, this is the same as the last one? Why did I bother with this one!"

5. rip-it-up

rip-it-up GBAtemp Regular

Oct 19, 2009
    manchester
    the ntsc version works via usb loader on a pal wii with the default settings,so i think it should work no promblems.

its a good game with motion plus and true view is pretty kool to, i just think its becoming a little stale would prefer a cartoony golf game with goofy music and motion plus if im honest

6. Bazildon

Bazildon Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 26, 2007
    Right then, just gone out and bought it....just played a round of random 18....and....

Apart from the new view, which is nice but totally unnecessary, its basically the same as the others. Doesn't make it a bad wii game, but it feels like a bit of a rip off if you have tiger 10 and M+ already.

...maybe when i get all my stats up a bit i'll get attacked by a Swedish woman and have to crash a car into a tree to make it look like I wasn't beaten with a golf club by my wife? We'll see.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice