Wii #1394 - Dawn of Discovery (USA)

Phazon13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We don't want that game from ubisoft, give us red steel 2 and dump the conduit now!
tongue.gif

Snave2008

Trophies
Website
www.completelyfreewii.com
XP
Country
I can't believe that the US has this stupid shipping date and release date thing - everywhere I go people are saying that they can't actually pick up the Conduit till tomorrow! What is that about?!

In the UK games come out on a Friday, and you can pick them up on the Friday - if you order them online you generally get them a few days before the release date!

So sort it out America - I wanna play!

Phazon13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Snave2008 said:
I can't believe that the US has this stupid shipping date and release date thing - everywhere I go people are saying that they can't actually pick up the Conduit till tomorrow! What is that about?!

In the UK games come out on a Friday, and you can pick them up on the Friday - if you order them online you generally get them a few days before the release date!

So sort it out America - I wanna play!

You have to minus your time with a least 6 hours I think, so now its only noon there. There's still hope.
smile.gif

Phazon13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just hoping it will be released by 12 pm (gmt) so that I can sleep while dl. Not fair we always have to wait longer due to french and german translation:P

Snave2008

Trophies
Website
www.completelyfreewii.com
XP
Country
Definitely, if it comes tonight I can hit it up overnight and when I'm in work I only have half day tomorrow so I can smash it out for the rest of the day!

Back on topic - I've played the PAL version of this and it pretty much rocks. I've only had chance to put in few hours but I've enjoyed what I've seen!

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Phazon13 said:
We don't want that game from ubisoft, give us red steel 2 and dump the conduit now!
tongue.gif
I guess you haven't played this game then?

I've got the Europe version and its very good indeed. Ok its Anno light but its a very fun game.

Also everyone shut up about The Conduit already, you're making this place look like Gamefaqs! It'll be dumped when its dumped, talk about that game in its topics not in these release threads.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Phazon13 said:
Okay I'm sorry. Just getting a bit too hyped:P. If I may ask you, what is this game all about?

what type of game is this? it seems new to me...

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
This looks like a very fun game. BUT... I have so many games to complete now it's not normal.... so I therefor I simply think I'll have to pass this one. People sometimes say there's not enough fun games for Wii, but CHRIST ALMIGHTY, I just can't keep up. Lately I've been playing games like Ghostbusters, Tiger Woods 10 and Grand Slam Tennis (online) a lot. Hours upon hours of fun with only three games.

I really have to take a sabbatical......god damnit

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
ether2802 said:
Looks good, although it is not my type of game

and that's the PC video I'm guessing
biggrin.gif

I mean shouldn't one play this on PC instead of Wii to get the "correct" experience?
smile.gif
Atleast that's how I feel. But might really try it for Wii for fun.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yes that's why yours won't leave me alone +1