Wii #1031 - Naruto Shippuuden Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX 3 (Japan)

SoulAnger

MENUdo's Developer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Heard of the SNK Boss Syndrome, xshinox?
tongue.gif

SNK likes to make their bosses almost invincible.
Anyway, any vids or reviews about this game?

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no i have not heard of him. still though, there is no enemy in a fighting video game that is truly invincible (does not take damage, flinch, etc) unless it is part of the storyline where you cant kill them. sure the developers may make them seem hard and invincible but they CAN be beat.
ph34r.gif

tnaden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A forum that says there are pirated versions of the game out there and nothing more. I find that kind of strange
tongue.gif
. Most ppl know that yes, there are pirated versions of almost every game. No need for a forum to tell them.

Sharu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
tnaden said:
A forum that says there are pirated versions of the game out there and nothing more. I find that kind of strange
tongue.gif
. Most ppl know that yes, there are pirated versions of almost every game. No need for a forum to tell them.
It's not that strange. It's good to know if it's already out, the release names, if it works on PAL/NTSC and how, to discuss if the game is good or not...

An example, anybody here know if it works with freeloader?

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it the exact same as EX 2 except with an additional 2 characters..? Anything else different? Are the "advance techniques" still in like the cancels?

Sharu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Anakir said:
Is it the exact same as EX 2 except with an additional 2 characters..? Anything else different? Are the "advance techniques" still in like the cancels?
There are also another 3 "new" characters (Baki, Kurenai and Yugao, the same as in CONR2), some new modes (Hurricane Clash and 2-Men Cell (the tag mode like the one CONR2)), and the Senzai Ninriki (which is like a Crisis Mode, all the characters receive some move power ups (or new moves) when at red life). They also brought back the d-pad support in the GC controller.

That's it for all I know, a very lacking sequel =(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.