MarkosGC

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello,
Whenever I try to inject a GameCube game and press Build, it prompts me that it Could not find directory Rhythm Heaven Fever [VAKE01]. I can't find a fix anywhere.

Does anyone know what the fix might be?

Thank you!

JayMathis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The last tab of the injector tells you you need those keys you need to google them (they're copyright so we can't give you them) and you enter them once and you never have to mess with it again, then you can inject.

Also since you're wanting to play gamecube make sure you install Nintendont on your sd card or they won't work.

JayMathis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hrmm not sure but try this.

Go to your user name and appdata (show hidden files if you don't see it) and it could be local or roaming folder look for WiiVcInjector folder and delete that folder. You may have to re-enter the keys and retry. If not I don't know because I've never seen where it said that after you entered the keys correctly you might have to do it on another computer or make a new username on that computer and retry. I'm assuming you're using Windows if you're using a Mac I have no idea never used one.

JayMathis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Open the injector, then see if it's there and if it is delete it and retry. If it's not the only other suggestion I have is try another computer or make a new user if that's your only computer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SpookyBaker @ SpookyBaker: @K3Nv2