who knows something about remote controls?

giavol

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
A friend gave me a Panasonic pt-ae100e projector, but no remote. I tried googleing for universal remote control codes, but no luck yet. Can anybody help me with programing my remote?

Vampire Lied

Resident sociopath
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I couldn't find anything as far as codes go. The only thing i know to try, if you still have the instructions for the remote, is to use the tedious power button method. All universal remotes i know of have their code list, then they also give instructions for if you tv isn't listed or the code doesn't work. This consists (usually) of pressing buttons in a certain pattern and then repeatedly pressing the power button until the tv switches on. This can take a long time as it is essentially going through ever possible code the remote can work with manually. Once the tv turns on, it'll tell you to hit the enter button or whatever button is instructed. MAKE sure to hit that button to lock it in or you'll have to do the whole process again. Good luck.

giavol

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I couldn't find anything as far as codes go. The only thing i know to try, if you still have the instructions for the remote, is to use the tedious power button method. All universal remotes i know of have their code list, then they also give instructions for if you tv isn't listed or the code doesn't work. This consists (usually) of pressing buttons in a certain pattern and then repeatedly pressing the power button until the tv switches on. This can take a long time as it is essentially going through ever possible code the remote can work with manually. Once the tv turns on, it'll tell you to hit the enter button or whatever button is instructed. MAKE sure to hit that button to lock it in or you'll have to do the whole process again. Good luck.
I started but i am always interrupted by something. I think if i cant find something tonight, tomorrow i pay my nice to do this :)

Reactions: 2 people

giavol

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I tried it with no luck!!!

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
If you already have a remote check the manufacturer's page, they may have a tool for finding out the codes. Like this one:

http://www.oneforall.com/en_UK/support

Suggests 1310 as a 4-digit code for your projector, or 31331 for 5 digits. But you can get different codes out of it by sticking in different remote control models.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol