Hacking Who else bought a another flashcartright before Wood for R4?

blazingwolf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also ordered from gamekool, but I ordered it right before 5 day Hong Kong post holiday...ugh. I should have had it by today but I probably won't see it for another week.

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I bought an Acekard2i right before DSTT 1.17a07 was released which was a similar thing. Still, I know lots of people who still use a real R4 so I'm not bitter about the release of Wood R4.

EDIT: Also, it saves me the trouble of keeping the unofficial R4YSauto up to date.
smile.gif

pitman

Addicted to Magical Girls
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
I pre-ordered the DSTWO+8GB SDHC from Shoptemp, but I don't regret it because I wanted a bigger MicroSD and was planning on buying a 3-in-1, and after spending too much time here waiting for games to work (SMT:SJ), it was too much for me.

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I brought an A2k about a month ago. Doesn't matter! I have an old DSL that needs repairing so I will use the R4 in that.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I got an AK2i about a month ago, and I don't regret it one bit.
I needed for my new XL so even if this update would have come at that time , it wouldn't make any difference for me because the R4 will still not work on any DSi.
I'm glad though the firmware got a much needed update.
What worries me though, is that new games with AP will have to be patched 1:1 or nearly so when they come out.
It's a big task and as an R4 owner you gotta pray that there will always be somebody creating patches for new games all the time.
But yes, for the time being it's a great thing to have a new firmware.
It doesn't affect my decision to buy another card though.

gary2010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i baught a new acekard 2i and give my friend my old r4i gold. i will be trying to get this firmware to work on his r4 when i see him. the wood firmware looks exact the same as my new acekard. so il be testing this out 1 day

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I bought my second Acekard 2i not long ago, just before Shoptemp opened, a while before Wood R4.

With those two events happening I've decided to buy a Cheap R4 for nostalgia's sake. It'll be very handy for my spare DS which I just use my Supercard Lite in, for a cooking timer and a rom dumper.

bmt0

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Swaziland
I bought an Acekard 2i two weeks ago, good thing i got a very nice deal on it tho, still i'm happy R4 got a bit of life, i know a lot of people who just cant get their hands on other carts because of where they live

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6512692/arcade-1-up-infinity-50-games-game-board.jsp?pfm=bdrecs...