Gaming White Knight Chrionicles 1/2 question

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't find an answer to this, no mattter what terms I use to search on google.

I found out you can play as the character you make/levelup/etc in Single player in the online mode, but what about the other way? Like if you import your level 10 character from single player into multiplayer, then gain 5 more levels in the multiplayer mode, would it reflect that change in single player?

Xuphor

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In this review it says that wkc2 does.

http://www.eurogamer...icles-ii-review

"The experience points your character accrues online apply in the offline game, too." thanks for telling me, it's pretty hard to mis-understand that. It alarms me why only one site mentions that though.

Has anyone actually played WKC 2 that can tell me the answer first-hand?

Xuphor

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have the game (one and two)

if you level when doing quests
you should keep the levels you got when on the quest

There are quests both offline and online. Do you mean the experience you get in the online quests remains on your character, even when you do offline quests?

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I never actually played this game, but it sounds like it would be my type of game. Saw WKC2 on Amazon for 30$ or so. I might have to pick it up.

Xuphor

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes,
why would it not

just so you know
many quest ARE HARD

1 - Because several games that let you play both an offline and online version force you to make seperate characters for each mode. Phantasy Star Universe and Two World II and 2 examples.
2 - That may be so, but do you gain exp just by killing enemies, or is exp only gained onlien through completing quests?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Last time I played a game was hmmm... can't exactly recall. :wacko:
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    I can't believe you got me with that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I haven't been gaming for such a long time. Been mostly busy with sleep, hardware tinkering and checking GBAtemp frequently.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hope you've had a good morning.
    It's going alright thanks :) I know what you mean with gaming time. It's precious where I can get it these days.
    +1
    I think that's why I focus on just enjoying single player experiences that aren't too competitive
    How are you doing?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There's also this thing where I'm hyperfocused at night and cannot get to sleep.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn...