Hardware Which Bluetooth transmitters do you use?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I didn't know there were that many available, I only knew of the GuliKit one. I'm still hoping Nintendo will add Bluetooth headphone support some day, there is literally no reason not to besides laziness.

My BT headphones support SBC, AAC, aptX, aptX HD, LDAC - not sure which is the best out of those in latency or sound quality, as I think my phone only does SBC and aptX so I haven't exactly been able to test out the other ones. And I don't exactly expect to find a receiver that does LDAC as that seems to be a Sony thing. Not sure how common AAC is in BT devices.

But as far as I know aptX LL is a separate thing from aptX and aptX HD, so I guess latency is going to be an issue anyway with my headphones as none of those codecs seem to be optimized for low latency.

I typically use my headphones wired when I'm on the PC or playing games anyway, as I don't exactly need to walk around the house while listening to my game audio. The wireless option is nice to have while listening to music so I can go in the kitchen to do something, or to the toilet to take a huge dump without having to pause my music, but for games I've never really seen it as something beneficial.

The only exception to that is when I play on the TV. I would love to be able to use my BT headphones when I play on the TV so I can really immerse myself. Are there any good cheap options that are designed for docked use or something more generic (not designed for the Switch) that works well?

Reactions: lordelan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-