Where to buy?

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by VashTS, Sep 15, 2010.

1. VashTS
    OP

VashTS Beat it, son

Mar 14, 2009
    United States
    Upstate NY
    I really don't want to use shoptemp as it takes a long time to ship and last time my paypal account got suspended due to unauthorized attempted logins. I really want a SCDS2 and 0shippingzone has them for $37, from the official site they claim its a usa dealer, anyone have any experience from this site? are they really shipping from usa or is it like a drop ship from hong kong?

2. RoMee

RoMee ??

Sep 3, 2010
    United States
    ??
    realhotstuff.com
    it's about $39
    I bought 2 dstwo from the and got it in 3 days
    fast delivery from the USA

and don't oshippingzone ship from hongkong?? I'm not sure

EDIT:
    yep it ships from hongkong

3. VashTS
    OP

VashTS Beat it, son

Mar 14, 2009
    United States
    Upstate NY
    thanks man

edit just checked it out gonna be about 45 with shipping, thats too much extra just for convenience.

4. RupeeClock

RupeeClock Colors 3D Snivy!

May 15, 2008
    Shoptemp's shipping rates are fine considering it's free.
    The past two times I ordered from there it arrived in about a week, and according to this user survey that's usually the case.
    It's also cheaper than most places, their DStwo is $35.

5. VashTS
    OP

VashTS Beat it, son

Mar 14, 2009
    United States
    Upstate NY
    my main concern is the freezing my paypal account. that was really the end of shoptemp for me, mainly because the wife won't let me order anymore, i probably would but id rather not hear the complaining.

its only about 1.5-2 weeks from shoptemp, but still id rather not get my identity stolen

6. RoMee

RoMee ??

Sep 3, 2010
    United States
    ??

it's free shipping..in the US
    you have to choose the one that says free shipping
    http://realhotstuff.com/supercard-dstwo-fr...ping-p-502.html

as for shoptemp, they are legit and have good price, but their customer service is horrible and slow to reply to tickets
    I bought an Acekard from them and it took 2 weeks to get to me..in minnesota

7. CrimzonEyed

CrimzonEyed GBAtemp Addict

Sep 3, 2007
    You dont get your identity stolen... i have ordered about 8 flash cards for family and friends and so far all good

8. keine

keine GBAtemp Fan

Aug 29, 2010
    United States
    Just ordered one from there (shoptemp).....I'll report back on the time from click to my door step....probably very soon...next few days.

9. keine

keine GBAtemp Fan

Aug 29, 2010
    United States
    My suggestion, just buy in US or Cananda. the 4$ price savings is NOT worth the 9-10+ day and STILL waiting for shoptemp....i won't be ordering from them again. not their fault, but not patient enough. plenty of US/Canandian dealers with cheap or free 3-5 day shipping.

10. Ritsuki

Ritsuki ORAORAORAORA

Mar 15, 2008
    Swaziland
    You've waited only 5 days, and only 3 of them are open days. Don't except a free shipping from Hong-Kong to be that fast.

11. keine

keine GBAtemp Fan

Aug 29, 2010
    United States
    you are right. patience is a virtue. [​IMG] sorry.

12. keine

keine GBAtemp Fan

Aug 29, 2010
    United States
    EDIT:
    I just wanted to get back to you. Fantastic product from Supercard and good time on ShopTemp's processing, however it took exactly 2 weeks 1 day from clicking submit. If you can wait that time....guess its good.

13. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 8, 2010
    United States
    I'd pay that much to get it in 3 days as opposed to a 2 weeks-a month

But thats just me [​IMG]

14. totalnoob617

totalnoob617 Banned

Banned
    Sep 27, 2010
    United States
    yup its totaly worth im in boston and real hot stuff is in ne jersey and i get my dstwo in like 2 days
    it right there on my doorstep when i woke up it camr to like 40 exactly with the 1.20 for insurance
    shipped through us mail used cc not paypay ,i got it from them caus i figure it worth it to pay the extra 5 bucks to have it come from 4/5 hours from my house than the other side of the planet
    kinda ironic that its cheaper shipping to have it come from way farther away
    than from 4 hours away