Gaming When will we see these games on Wii U?

Engert

I love me
OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I am frustrated. I didn't see a decent Castlevania game (besides the Castlevania Mortal Kombat stupid game) on the Wii. All Castlevania games were on the DS. Zelda was great and Metroid M was awesome. No fricking Castlevania though.
Why?

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
Trophies
XP
Country
1. Find currently owned Zelda, Metroid or Castlevania.
2. Place on top of Wii U.

Mission complete. Seriously, though, you're asking the wrong people.

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I am frustrated. I didn't see a decent Castlevania game (besides the Castlevania Mortal Kombat stupid game) on the Wii. All Castlevania games were on the DS. Zelda was great and Metroid M was awesome. No fricking Castlevania though.
Why?
I haven't tried Castlevania Judgment yet, but if you DO want a Castlevania game for a home console, I'll doubt it will be the good old 2D side scrolling Castlevania games, there's Castlevania Lords of Shadow for the PS3 which is all based on 3D (god of war) kinda like and the same goes for Castlevania Judgment which looks almost the same as lords of shadow.

Not to mention some castlevania characters didn't showed up on next games, they introduced Jonathan & Charlotte on Portrait of Ruin and Shanoa on Order of Ecclesia, but no sequels for those except sissy Soma cruz, which didn't showed up on Castlevania Judgment and neither did Jonathan/Charlotte.

I guess you gotta wait for an handheld one.

Engert

I love me
OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I haven't tried Castlevania Judgment yet, but if you DO want a Castlevania game for a home console, I'll doubt it will be the good old 2D side scrolling Castlevania games, there's Castlevania Lords of Shadow for the PS3 which is all based on 3D (god of war) kinda like and the same goes for Castlevania Judgment which looks almost the same as lords of shadow.

Not to mention some castlevania characters didn't showed up on next games, they introduced Jonathan & Charlotte on Portrait of Ruin and Shanoa on Order of Ecclesia, but no sequels for those except sissy Soma cruz, which didn't showed up on Castlevania Judgment and neither did Jonathan/Charlotte.

I guess you gotta wait for an handheld one.

Man, i miss a good side scroller on the big screen, especially high-def. I guess it will never happen. Metroid M was as close as it gets.

Reactions: Pippin666

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
Why?
Wii got Castlevania ReBirth, but Castlevania is more of a portable series now anyway so there's no reason to expect one since it's been dormant for so long, and you're probably alone with thinking Other M was awersome, people thought it was OK at best compared to the high standards of the series previous titles.
The Wii U just released as mentioned, give it a year at least. And don't expect a Castlevania to come for it unless it's one of those Lord of Shadow type of games.

Slave

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
FU¢# all those 3 titles... I want my Alien Colonial Marines... and they dont tell us the stupid release dates.

Altho... Metroid Prime 4 on WiiU with the GamePad does feel yummy!

Castlevania is already coming to 3DS... and it looks great... no need of a WiiU version.

Zelda... well... I'm guessing in 3years... since they just recently made the Skyward Sword... there seems to put a Zelda game every 2-4 years...

Reactions: Pippin666

B-Blue

slut
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Antarctica
The console is a couple months old so give it some time.

We've seen Zelda at E3 2011. Not sure weather it's a demo or not but it looked gorgeous! But I'm sure Nintendo are working on it.
Nothing about Metroid yet which sucks. And I doubt we'll see any announcement of a new Metroid any time soon. Not even at E3 2013. But we'll see.
Castlevania: http://wiiudaily.com/2013/01/producer-says-no-chance-of-castlevania-los-2-on-wii-u/

Jan1tor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
FU¢# all those 3 titles... I want my Alien Colonial Marines... and they dont tell us the stupid release dates.

Altho... Metroid Prime 4 on WiiU with the GamePad does feel yummy!

Castlevania is already coming to 3DS... and it looks great... no need of a WiiU version.

Zelda... well... I'm guessing in 3years... since they just recently made the Skyward Sword... there seems to put a Zelda game every 2-4 years...

Alien Colonial Marines is supposed to come by the end of March this year.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: