Hacking What's wrong with my IOS Downgrader?

drfsupercenter

Flash Cart Aficionado
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

So, I think my Wii is really messed up.

I started with 3.2U, I had Starfall installed and everything. I decided I would try 4.0, so I ran the IOS60 installer, and then officially updated from Nintendo. But, that screwed up some stuff since I could only run Trucha from the menu, not from Homebrew (unless it used cIOS249, obviously).

So I ran Waninoko's IOS Downgrader, and it successfully downgraded everything. Well, I wanted to take my Wii to school (and be able to not take any Wiimotes by using the GameCube Y-button-pressing feature of Starfall - as we were only playing Brawl), so I used his downgrader to put 3.2U back on again. I installed Starfall, everything went smoothly.

However, now the IOS Downgrader won't work. When I press A, it just tells me to press any button to restart. No error, it just isn't working.

Here's a picture:
http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/3609/0401092052.jpg

Does anyone have any idea what's wrong, or how to fix it?

And on other news, I re-upgraded to 4.0. The problem is still there, so I take it it has nothing to do with the Wii menu. (And this time, I used the IOS60 installer followed by Waninoko's installer, so that it started out Trucha patched.)

menage730

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sounds like something went wrong my advice to you would be to downgrade & start fresh using ciosdowngrader & then ios downgrader get to 3.2 its alot easier to troubleshoot

the reason ios downgrader keeps restarting your wii is you ran iosdowngrader

drfsupercenter

Flash Cart Aficionado
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It does the same thing in 3.2. I said that in my initial post.

And what do you mean... I thought it would say "Your IOSes are already downgraded" or something to that effect. Or does it not?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*