What's Up Everyone

TrillMcClay

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's up everyone, Trill here (noob checking in). Long time lurker (3 months to be exact), and I finally decided to create an account. This forum has a pretty dope community and I would love to be a part of it.

I just successfully completed the 3ds.hacks.guide - adding Luma3DS, Homebrew Launcher, and FBI to my Nintendo 3DS (old version). Very proud of myself, but of course I have no idea where to go next. I have my folder on my computer with my DS roms that I have played via DeSmuME over the years and now would love to play them on on my 3DS via my SD memory Card (if possible). Any assistance is welcomed and MUCH appreciated!

Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out!

Last edited by TrillMcClay,

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
What's up everyone, Trill here (noob checking in). Long time lurker (3 months to be exact), and I finally decided to create an account. This forum has a pretty dope community and I would love to be a part of it.

I just successfully completed the 3ds.hacks.guide - adding Luma3DS, Homebrew Launcher, and FBI to my Nintendo 3DS (old version). Very proud of myself, but of course I have no idea where to go next. I have my folder on my computer with my DS roms that I have played via DeSmuME over the years and now would love to play them on on my 3DS via my SD memory Card (if possible). Any assistance is welcomed and MUCH appreciated!

Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out!
Hello,

WELCOME TO GBATEMP:yayu:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte