what ui do you use with your game library?

Discussion in 'Computer Software and Operating Systems' started by DarkRioru, May 7, 2017.

1. DarkRioru
    OP

DarkRioru Akage Chan's Servent

Aug 29, 2015
    United States
    Fluffing Akage Chan's Tail
    I have seen people on youtube use things like kodi, launchbox and, steam to load their games but, what do you use?? I would like to know ^_^

2. Boogieboo6

Boogieboo6 @realDonaldTrump

Jul 30, 2015
    United States
    I use Steam because I have no reason to use anything else. I keep things as shortcuts on my desktop.

migles and NutymcNuty like this.
  3. Minox

Minox Spytech Employee

Supervisor
    Aug 27, 2007
    Steam for most games since that's where most of my games are, but I don't really favor any ui over any other.

4. Originality

Originality Chibi-neko

Apr 21, 2008
    London, UK
    Steam and Origin. Not that I pay for my Origin games mind you, but free is free so I keep it around.

5. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Wolfdog™ I drool on my knife

Sep 13, 2009
    Antarctica
    Between insane and insecure
    Just Steam for my steam games. The rest I manage through the Budgie Menu.

6. RevPokemon

RevPokemon GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl

Aug 24, 2014
    United States
    Fort Gay, West Virginia
    On Windows: I use Razer Cortex

On Ubuntu: I use Lutris

I like both a good deal more than Steam since in my opinion they work better with non Steam games.

7. migles

migles Mei the sexiest bae

GBAtemp Patron
    migles is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 19, 2013
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    my dad works for nintendo.
    i like the steam UI, and it's where all my games are, like the previous users say...
    it's so fucking easy to launch games through steam and delete\download as i wish since i don't have massive storage...
    then there is the in game overlay, i use the browser to search for stuff related to the game when i just forgot about something (like weapon stats, or craft blueprints)
    steam is almost perfect, just missing some features and stuff that could be improved but since i don't like to have all kinds of software installed and running, steam does the job
    you can also put shortcuts, use the small mode, i don't use the big picture thing

but the store, feeds my shopaholicism.. every fucking day i have the reflex of going into the store looking for something i can't buy