Hacking What happened?

Tomy Sakazaki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Thanks man, once I get the emunand going do I have to boot it up everytime to play smash

Yes but don't worry, the Gateway Launcher will always boot the emunand if there's one. If you don't hold the L button while launching gateway it'll send you directly to Gateway mode with emunand.

And always, do, backup and cherish a backup of your <=4.5 system menu NAND image.

OuahOuah

Trophies
Website
www.ouahouah.eu
XP
Country
France
Might not be a fake but I prefer to wait for a good review. Imagine Ninty giving fw10.x just after to make Sky useless... 90$ for nothing. And have to are about the 10 limit and see about online gaming and eshop.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
well i have heard from a reseller that they have stock in hand now(not just the usual "in stock" that they say on the page), so its most likely legit.....but still i would suggest anyone wait till we have some first hand user reviews, still waiting to see if i get hold of a review card, i was told i could expect one but guess we will just have to wait and see, there are others on here who are also waiting to receive one to do a proper review

Reactions: OuahOuah

TwilightWarrior

GBATEMP'S Official Boss
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes but don't worry, the Gateway Launcher will always boot the emunand if there's one. If you don't hold the L button while launching gateway it'll send you directly to Gateway mode with emunand.

And always, do, backup and cherish a backup of your <=4.5 system menu NAND image.

ok thanks, and can the emunand be

Thanks man, and for emunand, if I never did it before, is it still possible to get it to 8.1?

Ryanrocks462

Wii U/3DS Hacker.. Will test anything, A Pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got SSB working now :), but I was also wondering what happen if I play a normal 3ds game cartridge while in emunand mode and if I download the mk7 patch file from the eshop while in emunand will it also work while I'm not in emunand mode? Thanks again

has to be in classic mode emunand in order to play cartridges on latest spoofed emunand firmware and i don't think the update patch will work if ur not in emunand never tried that myself as i don't own any cartridges only a gw ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I agree Tears is great. I even played thru it completely twice. I've been hooked on playing thru...