Gaming What happen to Swapnote for Spotpass?

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I notice something strange about Swapnote because I didn't get any new note. So I went to check and notice that Spotpass is broke down and not to use anymore. I was like What? How did hell that happen? Any idea why Swapnote is stop using for spotpass?

link6155

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well that's what happen when you give people the power of being anonymous, the internet. Now people can go around, harass people, steal passwords, and even simply troll all behind a screen without any sort of punishment. I bet you the people who were misusing spotpass don't have the guts to do these things in real life and in person.

Axel Killer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well that's what happen when you give people the power of being anonymous, the internet. Now people can go around, harass people, steal passwords, and even simply troll all behind a screen without any sort of punishment. I bet you the people who were misusing spotpass don't have the guts to do these things in real life and in person.
thats just stupid thats why they stopped that whats next are they going to make every game without internet play?

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wait, did Swapnote have voicechat??
No...you didn't read the quoted post, did you?
Swapnote was shut down because of inappropriate pictures, and someone (perhaps jokingly) suggested that Nintendo would take down online play.

Swapnote did have audio-clip sharing though, but that was not what I was referring to.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Don't do that he'll cry and tell you to listen to him instead