What gift cards does dsflashcart.com take?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by NANASHI89, Jul 2, 2017.

1. NANASHI89
    OP

NANASHI89 GBAtemp Maniac

May 3, 2012
    United States
    Before you say, "nds-card is better," last year, my mom was ripped off by a foreign merchant on eBay, and ever since, only buys stuff from US based merchants. And nds-card is not based in America, so that won't fly.

Anyway, dsflashcart.com takes gift cards, but what kind?

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

2. Felek666

Felek666 Archdemon | #AMDForever

Jan 3, 2017
    Poland
    reddit.com/r/satania/
    It doesn't say there.

3. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    nds-card is GBAtemp's sponsor, and you're asking fellow GBAtemp members for help on a site that's unrelated to said sponsor? Also, eBay is eBay. It will always be sketchy, even US merchants. nds-card is GBAtemp's sponsor for a good reason, they're reliable. Can confirm that I had no issues ordering or getting my item shipped to me, and several others can vouch for this as well.

4. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Wolfdog™ I drool on my knife

Sep 13, 2009
    Antarctica
    Between insane and insecure
    They should work with any prepaid gift card (like greendot cards from most stores.) Since they are based in the US (although they sometimes ship from Hong Kong,) you shouldn't have issues with any card that can you buy from your local stores.
    Although I personally suggest just emailing them for a list of gift cards they do accept and or have worked with in the past.

5. Shadow#1
    This message by Shadow#1 has been removed from public view by porkiewpyne, Jul 2, 2017, Reason: Trolling.
    Jul 2, 2017