Votes: 3 2.9%

• Total voters

Par39

The Life Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
My friend gave me his North American Fire Emblem 3DS when he visited me last summer, seeing as I'm a huuuge Marth fangirl and love Fire Emblem Q~Q It's so much more beautiful than the European XL version.

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Picked up a Purple 3DS today, like new. So I have my "set" of base color 3DS units now. Next I'll probably pick up a 2DS and maybe try for a limited edition XL if I find one cheap enough. If not, that's fine too.

MaartenMx

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Picked up a Purple 3DS today, like new. So I have my "set" of base color 3DS units now. Next I'll probably pick up a 2DS and maybe try for a limited edition XL if I find one cheap enough. If not, that's fine too.

It's cooler to get the limited edition regular 3DS if you have all base colours! The Zelda one is becoming more expensive every day. And you could import a snow white 3ds ( Those are not avaible in US?)

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm thinking on buying a Blue/Black 3DS XL, however, like Jdbye said, if those Pokemon bundles ever come Worldwide, I'll definitely buy the Xerneas/Yvetal one (I hope it comes with Pokemon Y)

TyBlood13

As Seen On GBATempTV
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Zelda 3DS is on its deathbed. I've dropped it so many damn times I couldn't count it. No L&R buttons, randomly turns off, and the notorious top screen scratches. I hate myself for mistreating it so badly. Might be able to fix in October

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's cooler to get the limited edition regular 3DS if you have all base colours! The Zelda one is becoming more expensive every day. And you could import a snow white 3ds ( Those are not avaible in US?)

I am aware of the relative rarity of the special editions. I am also aware of people being stupid when it comes to pricing.

I plan on importing a Japanese 3DS eventually. Probably after I pick up a 2DS.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Ninty announced a lot of different colours at the E3 before launch.
I got Cosmo black after finding out that and Aqua blue where the only ones available.

Highly disappointed.

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought a 3DS (original, black) months after buying my Vita. I found myself not playing with it as much, despite getting it after my Vita. (I like my Vita so much more. No idea why it's bashed all the time. Guess it's just ignorance...?)

Anyway, once the XL came out, I've decided to take the upgrade and trade in my old 3DS...

I had the choice between Black/Red XL and Black/Blue XL, and I've chosen Red. It was a rough choice, it really was! Hahaha! I almost chose Blue. I kind of regret it - but I guess that's just because of the fact that I don't own the blue one, and it'd be considered different to me haha!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Fuck off spam bot.