esoterica

OP
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
For some reason, even though I've been dying to play FF: Crisis Core, I got into Brave Story and Jeanne D'arc first. Those seem to be the only games I'm really playing at the moment, but I've been jumping around a lot. I've always been more of a turn based RPG type of person. I also have Grand Theft Auto:Liberty City, Midnight Club: LA Remix, Patapon, Monster Hunter Freedom 2, FF: CC, Sid Meirs: Pirates, Kingdom of Paradise, Disgaea, and Star Ocean: First Departure on my card.

Do PSP games have a cheat database like the DS flash cart ones? And what games do you have on your card (or what games are you actually playing)?

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
esoterica said:
For some reason, even though I've been dying to play FF: Crisis Core, I got into Brave Story and Jeanne D'arc first. Those seem to be the only games I'm really playing at the moment, but I've been jumping around a lot. I've always been more of a turn based RPG type of person. I also have Grand Theft Auto:Liberty City, Midnight Club: LA Remix, Patapon, Monster Hunter Freedom 2, FF: CC, Sid Meirs: Pirates, Kingdom of Paradise, Disgaea, and Star Ocean: First Departure on my card.

Do PSP games have a cheat database like the DS flash cart ones? And what games do you have on your card (or what games are you actually playing)?

CWCheat

Currently Playing:

Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G w/ TeamHGG English Patch
Silent Hill Origins
Armoured Core Formula Front Extreme Battle
Ultimate Ghosts n Goblins
Disgaea
Crisis Core

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Patapon.

I play one game at a time right through to the end and then move on to the next. Personally i find it's the best way to make the most out of your games.

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
star ocean.
really needed a game with a fantasy story that isn't final fantasy, so i went to the nearest(well, nearest?) free record shop and bought it.

yes i buy my psp games, and don't come up with "get cfw it's easy", because for my psp it isn't.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Sadly part of the reason the PSP is getting fewer and fewer releases is because of the fact the too many people with cfw operate a "try and don't buy", rather than a "try before you buy" policy. The PSP may actually be the first console in history to get killed by the contribution of piracy (despite the litany of other errors). If you enjoy a game then buy it...that way we may see some more great releases. Crisis Core and God Of War should have had many more sales.....

TC has obviously spent a lot of money on games in the past week or so....

webyugioh

Trophies
Website
www.free-ftp.org
XP
Country
Currently I have on my 4GB

-MS Gundam: Gundam vs Gundam
-Bleach: Soul Carnival
-DBZ Shin Budokai 2
-Gundam Battle Universe
-Bleach: Heat the Soul 5
-GTA: Liberty City Stories
-Tatsujin 01 v2
-GBA SP Kai
-Daedalus x64
-PSP Filer

All that + my Haruhi background.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
xist said:
Sadly part of the reason the PSP is getting fewer and fewer releases is because of the fact the too many people with cfw operate a "try and don't buy", rather than a "try before you buy" policy. The PSP may actually be the first console in history to get killed by the contribution of piracy (despite the litany of other errors). If you enjoy a game then buy it...that way we may see some more great releases. Crisis Core and God Of War should have had many more sales.....

TC has obviously spent a lot of money on games in the past week or so....

Ever heard of the Dreamcast?

Whoever brought up piracy really shouldn't have, chances are this thread will get de-railed pretty quickly now.

Dark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
playing smackdown vs raw 2009 right now
biggrin.gif

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
I didn't intend to derail the topic after the mention of cfw....the point was that you see so many people whining about no new games for the PSP, when they're the ones who have never so much as bought a game in the first place. Just because you own a PSP with CFW on it doesn't entitle you to 'free meals' for life, and when you don't have some reason to appreciate a system and it's games (i.e a real investment) things get stale fast.

Also the Dreamcast wasn't killed by piracy. It died thanks to Sega's complete and total lack of support. I bought one when it was first released and for such a fantastic system (which i still fire up from time to time) the total abandonment of it by Sega was truly tragic. The Dreamcast was simply ignored....

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Ugh, don't bring up the piracy discussion in here, or it will end up in flames. Sony themselves have said that hackers and CFW have actually HELPED PSP sales as a whole, so let's just drop it. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but this isn't the thread for that.

I'm playing Crisis Core, Chains of Olympus, Tales of the World, and Patapon.

Dark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
thedicemaster said:
star ocean.
really needed a game with a fantasy story that isn't final fantasy, so i went to the nearest(well, nearest?) free record shop and bought it.

yes i buy my psp games, and don't come up with "get cfw it's easy", because for my psp it isn't.
Hows star ocean? I want to buy that game because I don't want to waste 2 days downloading that game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over