whare to buy

elgarta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't care about the color I only care if I have one witch I'm going to have in 1or2 weaks

Yet you specifically asked for a Blue SP with a charger.. Seems like you change your mind on the fly with little hesitation.

By the way, your spelling is atrocious. It is almost like you are just bashing on the keyboard and hoping it spells a word that you can use :(

Coltonamore

Time to stop Tron Bonne!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't care about the color I only care if I have one witch I'm going to have in 1or2 weaks

Yet you specifically asked for a Blue SP with a charger.. Seems like you change your mind on the fly with little hesitation.

By the way, your spelling is atrocious. It is almost like you are just bashing on the keyboard and hoping it spells a word that you can use :(
I'm just lazy when I type its just only that and the gba came in the mail a few days ago I'm trying to get an ez flash iv for it because I want to play mother 3 with the english patch on the orengal hardware

Tsuteto

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lazy when you type... dud, you shouldn't go near as wrong as "orengal" for "original". E isn't even anywhere in that original word.

Nonetheless, hopefully you don't get buyer's remorse. Settling for just the base product isn't always the best choice :/

Coltonamore

Time to stop Tron Bonne!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I know I could of got a sp but I wanted a bigger screen that can reflect light because I play my games outside and if I want to play in the dark I just have to plug in my gba shark light to give it light anyway witch flash cart is better ez flash iv or super card and yes gba flash carts not ds flash carts

AceWarhead

"Must Construct Additional Pylons"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know I could of got a sp but I wanted a bigger screen that can reflect light because I play my games outside and if I want to play in the dark I just have to plug in my gba shark light to give it light anyway witch flash cart is better ez flash iv or super card and yes gba flash carts not ds flash carts
What...? Are you saying you actually WANT a screen that glares?

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I know but I have big hands and want to plug my gba to my gamecube to play with zelda wid waker so ya I'm not going to argue but sersley what's better ez flash iv or supercard for gba
gbc connection works with the sp
these light acessories pretty much suck and the sp plays better outside

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1