imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
how's abouta fast edit button? Maybe entire box arts? (which include the spine and back,are full sized) There are a bucketload of things i can suggest, but i can't remember them all. The skin seems like its from the 1990's. For some reason (i don't know why) but i was expectitng a vista-like skin like everyone has nowadays.

Maybe keep the shoutbox on the front page... theres space on the left as you scroll down.

Also maybe DS optimized, Wii optimized, etc portal pages?

Akotan

Mathematical!
Trophies
Website
www.viciocriativo.com
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm not complaining: this skin is great!... But it reminds me old fashioned sites... It looks like brought back from sites before this all Web 2.0 sites began showing out.

Anyway, it reminds me good times too... Ah, good ridances... (
happy.gif
)
It is just me.

lolsjoel

Trophies
Website
www.0RANGECHiCKEN.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Excellent, I like the idea of the Weekly Temper going to my Wii, but you guys know that that will be a little difficult to do if you get a lot of Wii registers. We're going to have to email you from the Wii, then you'll have to respond before we can start getting the WT, right?

Just thought I'd let you know that there'll have to be some sort of communication between you and the Wiis to get that running.

Digeman

Trophies
XP
Country
Damn i can honestly say i did not see this huge change coming, i guess i underestimated the suprise bigtime
tongue.gif
Great skin, great new features and stuff
nyanya.gif
You guys rule!
grog.gif

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think it looks pretty sweet! Only problem is the blue makes the site stand out more on my screen and attract the attention of people at work!

Liking all the new features. I haven't looked yet but I hope the compatability listing covers the major slot-2 DS flashcarts as well, tonnes of people still have these cards guys!

I like the idea suggested above about having fullsize covers available.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision the new...