Hacking Way to install .ini game hack files?

campbell0505

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi, I’m playing Need For Speed Undercover on the Wii (well a Wii U inject but it runs through wii.) And I’ve got a problem. I’ve already managed to install a save file from online no problem, but, can I install .ini hack files. By this I mean to give me stuff not normally obtained in a game. Heres the video of what I’m trying to install:

The person is running it on dolphin, so I don’t know if it works on a real Wii/WiiU. This is the file name (I dont know how to attach files
jhVF8Zh.png

Edit: Think I may have found a fix. Haven’t tried yet but saw this on an actual wii:

Last edited by campbell0505,

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I’m playing Need For Speed Undercover on the Wii (well a Wii U inject but it runs through wii.) And I’ve got a problem. I’ve already managed to install a save file from online no problem, but, can I install .ini hack files. By this I mean to give me stuff not normally obtained in a game. Heres the video of what I’m trying to install:

The person is running it on dolphin, so I don’t know if it works on a real Wii/WiiU. This is the file name (I dont know how to attach files
jhVF8Zh.png
No use the emulator if u want the hacks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up