War of the Carts!

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Ballistic, Mar 3, 2009.

?
  1. DSTopToy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Acekard 2.1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Acekard 2i

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. M3 Real

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. CycloDS Evolution

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. EDGE

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. EZ Flash V+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. EZ Flash Vi

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. DSTTi

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Supercard DS-One

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. Others/Clones

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. U2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Ballistic
    OP

Ballistic GBAtemp Regular

Jul 12, 2008
    United States
    I live in a house that is constantly invaded by a rampaging, yet awesome dog and elementary-age kids. So keeping things in one piece is a big deal for me, especially for my escape from boredom. To the point, which cart do you think, or know, is built like a tank. Try not to vote for your own cart [​IMG]

My hypocritical vote: The Acekard 2i. I've heard a lot about faulty 2i's. But from my experiences of my flash cart and my friend's, we've no problem whatsoever. I'm especially pleased because it looked so much like a real commercial cart. The plastic doesn't feel cheap at all. The spring is tough. And the older batches had teeth under the PCB for extra protection and commercial-cart look. The only nag I have with it is the bump under sticker, which is fixed in the newer batches but with the loss of PCB teeth.

EDIT: U2 for the hell of it.

2. xrM

xrM GBAtemp Regular

Jan 25, 2009
    I love the AK2.1, but in terms of sturdiness, I think the DSTT takes the cake, especially the fake ones [​IMG]

3. Vague Rant

Vague Rant Deceptively cute

Aug 7, 2008
    Melbourne
    With the Acekard 2, it depends; older ones are clipped together, which is kind of extremely flimsy, while newer ones are glued I believe.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice