Croatia

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
kyogc said:
[...]
Thanks. Actullay, I did. However, I got these error message.
Code:
 "make" 
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `Thumbs.db.o', needed by `/c/Test/Test.elf'.ÂÂStop.
"make": *** [build] Error 2

> Process Exit Code: 2
> Time Taken: 00:01

Is it this difficult to turn the creation of the stupid Thumbs.db files off and delete them whenever you see any?

kyogc

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
wishmasterf said:
kyogc said:
beegee7730 said:
What does this do?
I think this is a project what Waninkoko posted a video on youtube around Jan in which shows a loader can load both GC/Wii games in one disc.
Where did he post a video? Do you have a link to that video?

These are old video. I believe he modified it. At lease the loader now has different GUI.

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
This is nice, but I hope for a GC/Wii USB/SD Loader with perfect compatability and for new cIOS with the LAN adapter and other USB device support, to finally render my second Hack-4.0 Wii with broken DVD drive completly usable.
:yaywarez:

I'm greedy, I know
smileipb2.png

wiiman123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
There's so much talk about the progamming behind the game.... but how do you actually get it to work?? what kind of special disc do you need?

What does this actually do... give error -1 whenever any disc is inserted?

kyogc

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
WiiPower said:
kyogc said:
[...]
Thanks. Actullay, I did. However, I got these error message.
Code:
 "make" 
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `Thumbs.db.o', needed by `/c/Test/Test.elf'.ÂÂStop.
"make": *** [build] Error 2

> Process Exit Code: 2
> Time Taken: 00:01

Is it this difficult to turn the creation of the stupid Thumbs.db files off and delete them whenever you see any?
Actully, it is. I even don't know Thumbs.db is a file and can't find it anywhere. Not everyone like you can code, remeber it.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
wiiman123 said:
There's so much talk about the progamming behind the game.... but how do you actually get it to work?? what kind of special disc do you need?

What does this actually do... give error -1 whenever any disc is inserted?

Then it's most likely like i thought: Waninkoko uses a special disc format, and you need a 2nd tool to create the discs for this. Dack's WiiScubber/Multiboot-Loader combination uses standard partition stuff the same way as nintendo does.

QUOTE(kyogc @ May 12 2009, 09:35 PM) [...]
Actully, it is. I even don't know Thumbs.db is a file and can't find it anywhere. Not everyone like you can code, remeber it.

Sorry for being arogant about this, but it's basic computer handling to turn show hidden and system files on and to show file extensions. If you can't do such basic stuff and don't disable autorun completely in windows for example, it's no wonder the worms on usb pens spread as hell.

Enable windows to show all hidden and system files, and you will see the Thumbs.db file in the data folder.

magic12

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia

kyogc

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
WiiPower said:
Sorry for being arogant about this, but it's basic computer handling to turn show hidden and system files on and to show file extensions. If you can't do such basic stuff and don't disable autorun completely in windows for example, it's no wonder the worms on usb pens spread as hell.

Enable windows to show all hidden and system files, and you will see the Thumbs.db file in the data folder.
I did turn on the function to show hidden and system files and file extensions on my computer, always. I just didn't realize that the "thumb.db" is a MS Windows system file and will cause such kind of error message. I thought it was someting related to the devkitPro that's why I asked. Anyway, thanks for help. I did google it and find the solution.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/ajurvXsCdbo?t=225