Wads don't work 4 me!?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Spyke8x, Dec 25, 2008.

Dec 25, 2008

Wads don't work 4 me!? by Spyke8x at 5:40 PM (693 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Spyke8x
    OP

Newcomer Spyke8x Newbie

United States
    I've been trying and trying but they just won't boot...My HBC works perfectly and so do all the apps, but whenever i try to run an installed WAD from the wii menu ex(wii browser,world of goo,etc.) it goes to a loading screen then sends me right back to the wii menu. i'm running 3.2U with CIOSrev7 i have no clue what to do if someone could please help i would be so grateful.

2. ether2802

Former Staff ether2802 we have the techno...!!

Mexico
    maybe they're not region free...!!! I would recomend you to install Starfall, or use FreeTheWads and reinstall them again...!! [​IMG]

3. Spyke8x
    OP

Newcomer Spyke8x Newbie

United States
    they're NTSC and some are region free that's what region my wii is so it should be no problem...i need to figure this out it's starting to piss me off

4. ashesburn

Member ashesburn GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    I had this problem and found out that my wads needed IOS37. Installed it and all turned out fine. Check to see whether your wads require certain IOSes.

5. Spyke8x
    OP

Newcomer Spyke8x Newbie

United States
    ya my idiot brother upgraded to 3.4....it made them work but now even after downgrading nothing can detect my region settings that's kinda stupid but owell at least my wads work now