Vitashell corrupted after refreshing feed and canceling.

Shadowmoon25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Literally just added a game through fpt. I went to refresh feed like always and it frozed there so I pressed canceled and I think I turned it off. Anyways I go back and it says vitashell has been corrupted so I no longer can go in anymore. I turned off, rebuild database and some apps still work for some weird reason but apps like hencore, enso and vitashell got corrupted. When I pressed on the it said “insert ps vita game card” I deleted hencore and manually got it back through qcma, it worked, but when I press to install vitashell it says “ failed! 0x80431075” so that didn’t work, I delete vitashell app, still the same error, I look online for more info i can find and saw psvimgtools, so I manually added vitashell through pc but now it says “you can only copy applications your account is the owner of” I put my micro sd and delete just the vitashell folders off it but still doesn’t work. Enso gave the same message but the app is gone even though the hack is still there.
I’m on 3.65 ps vita slim model. I heard storage manager can change the vitashell directory, but how em I suppose to install that if vitashell doesn’t work. Just need vitashell back.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
delete any patches or the savedata (user/00/savedata), then try again.

edit: btw, that's just a patch or save for vita shell. I think it's title id is VITASHELL, since it has to be 9 characters.

Shadowmoon25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
delete any patches or the savedata (user/00/savedata), then try again.

edit: btw, that's just a patch or save for vita shell. I think it's title id is VITASHELL, since it has to be 9 characters.
Are you saying to delete all patches and save date for vitashell only or everything on /00/savedata including for other games. I deleted the vitashell ones but the same thing happens. When I transferred vitashell to vita through qcma vitashell is only 6kb, it’s suppose to be larger than that. Is there another way?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, just vita shell. that's why I made that subsequent post. I'd say delete vita shell, then get vita shell back through hencore. something is very fucked up with yours.

Shadowmoon25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, just vita shell. that's why I made that subsequent post. I'd say delete vita shell, then get vita shell back through hencore. something is very fucked up with yours.
I was finally able to fix it. I replaced the vitashell on the microsdcard with old vitashell files I had as backups years ago. It just appeared in my feed just like that. The problem is all was good and I was deleting the old apps that were corrupted and installing again. I installed enso, and some other plugins. When I was going to install some vpk called save manager it just froze and I canceled it and when it finally came back to functioning literally every app was deleted It went from like 90gb that I was using to 3gb. Literally all game backups were deleted. What can I do to avoid this happening again? I might upgrade to a bigger memory card. I’m assuming that vpk was corrupted?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)