Hacking Using wii motion+ with hacked wii

dizogg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a 3.4E Wii with a backup loader on. I was just wondering if wiimotion+ works fine with this, if I bought the little wiimotion+ thingy and downloaded Wii Sports Resort or Tiger Woods 2010 for example?

dreams062

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Shiro786 said:
Search before you post. Read the fucking rules.
yaynds.gif

bigmariobros.jpg

dizogg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks a lot.

I have to say I found it hard to find a good answer to this question even by searching.

oneleggedjack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RockmanForte said:
Shiro786 said:

Be nice. The swearing is pointless and unnecessary!!!
Fuckin Aye!

No. but seriously why did "they" have to go mess with a pirates flow by making that piece of crap.. I mean I would understand if it was bundled with a new Zelda, but no. Instead they gave you one WM+ with wii sports, a game that should be able to be played with or without it, it's a 4 person game for crying out loud!!! I guess I'll be playing 4 people and 1 controller for awhile.

-End Rant

infinete

The Temp's cynic.
Trophies
XP
Country
I am prety sure WSR will run on 3.2 also, i could be wrong though, i do not think 4.0 is needed to play any game atm......so long as something like preloader is installed to prevent an update via the disc.

oneleggedjack said:
RockmanForte said:
Shiro786 said:

Be nice. The swearing is pointless and unnecessary!!!
Fuckin Aye!

No. but seriously why did "they" have to go mess with a pirates flow by making that piece of crap.. I mean I would understand if it was bundled with a new Zelda, but no. Instead they gave you one WM+ with wii sports, a game that should be able to be played with or without it, it's a 4 person game for crying out loud!!! I guess I'll be playing 4 people and 1 controller for awhile.

-End Rant

TBH, I have not really seen the need for more than 2 motes, I say 2 as the sword fighting, dogfighting and basketball 3v3 all require 2. I have only found that 4p basketball and 4p cannoying really needs 4 motes, I think 2 is sufficient for a full enjoyment of this game.

0M39A

Trophies
XP
Country
air2004 said:
cant use motion without updating to atleast 4.0 and if you play wsr , you need to update to 4.1 unless you dont use the vc games

wrong.

3.2e here and i play WSR and tiger woods fine

dizogg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well I just tried loading up Wii Sports Resort and it gave a #002 error! And I have the backup launcher with 002 fix!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: