Country
Peru

.Darky

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Oh, it's this guy. Quality reply again. Now I see why you have more than 15K posts.

HalfScoper

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Specifically, in Dark Souls Remastered, a copy legally bought on the e-shop. There's a mod that switches the A and B buttons (https://gbatemp.net/threads/dark-souls-switch-a-b-behavior.522437/page-3#post-9745492) and other that restores HQ Audio (audio is heavily compressed in the Switch). Do I risk getting banned if I play online while using these? Has anyone here tried? Would really appreciate a response. Thanks!
Doing anything online has a high to guaranteed chance to get you banned, which is kinda obvious.
Refer to this although there is no defnite answer and people claim to have still be banned (but I doubt they properly followed what to do etc): https://rentry.org/AvoidSwitchBan
For the buttons only you can modify the controller layout in your Switch's system settings easily.

Oh, it's this guy. Quality reply again. Now I see why you have more than 15K posts.
Eh, there are other less helpful people (like kids discussing politics) where you can nag about the post amount I'd say.

Bumping this. Would really appreciate some help with this.
Thats why he said to ask in the thread to not bump posts, if you wanna talk about "quality replies".

Reactions: .Darky

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
1) Don't bump your own thread.
2) There is countless info about this with a simple search. Any modifications can (and probably will) cause you to be banned.

Reactions: Draxzelex
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: