Zero

Belief will always save me
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone tried using games that come pre-installed on some 3DS's on other 3DS's? Would they even be signed for a particular 3DS? It's comparable to the DRM free DLC the Xbox 360 has. Logically speaking, wouldn't it work? I can't see how Nintendo could encrypt each game for a particular 3DS, who knows though, I'm probably wrong.

Zero

Belief will always save me
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you prove this? I mean I'm not trying to be a douche but you don't provide any explanation.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
there not DRM free

there locked to the 3DS's personal key
and when you add a nintendo account to the system it locks the game to that so say you want to transfer to a new system, you keep the game and loose it off the 3ds that came with it

Whtrvn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
using some kind of automated process no doubt... they would have the private keys for every unit, so they could sign the apps before loading them to the cards...

kingcolex

Joe "Coop" Cooper
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
using some kind of automated process no doubt... they would have the private keys for every unit, so they could sign the apps before loading them to the cards...
This blows my mine seems like a ton of work to do it, although im sure a machine processes it in seconds.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak like a Wlaker