sam332

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello i need some advices
i head 2 finished pokemon games(emeral,leaf green)
and i bought a ds with pokemon ss
my point.
can i convert my psp emuletor saves of pokemon emerald and leaf and........lol
well i dont know how to do it
but i want to migrat my older (rom)pokemon to my new ds

person66

If it isn't edited, it isn't a true person66 post
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You might be able to do it, but you will need a slot 2 flash cart, and even then, I am not sure it would work. Also, you will obviously need a DS phat or DS lite. Newer ones wont work.

Also, wrong section
lecture.gif

phinamthi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sam332 said:
hello i need some advices
i head 2 finished pokemon games(emeral,leaf green)
and i bought a ds with pokemon ss
my point.
can i convert my psp emuletor saves of pokemon emerald and leaf and........lol
well i dont know how to do it
but i want to migrat my older (rom)pokemon to my new ds

Ok, so in English, you're trying to say that you have 2 finished Pokemon games (you rock for that) and you want to migrate the Pkmn to the newer DS?

If this is wrong translation, can you state the question better?

--This is most likely the worst place to post this question, I think it should go here

D

Deleted-236924

Import the .sav files into VisualBoyAdvance using File --> Import -- > Battery File
That will convert it to a raw save file.
Then you can use a Slot-1 card with GBA_Backup_Tool to insert the save file into a retail GBA cartridge of Pokémon.

If you don't have a retail GBA cartridge of Pokémon, then use DeSmuME to migrate Pokémon from your GBA save file to a NDS rom.

sam332

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pingouin7 said:
Import the .sav files into VisualBoyAdvance using File --> Import -- > Battery File
That will convert it to a raw save file.
Then you can use a Slot-1 card with GBA_Backup_Tool to insert the save file into a retail GBA cartridge of Pokémon.

in english please
If you don't have a retail GBA cartridge of Pokémon, then use DeSmuME to migrate Pokémon from your GBA save file to a NDS rom.

D

Deleted-236924

So you're telling us that in those 6 months, all you've been doing is playing Pokémon?

Anyway, in DeSmuME there's an option that lets you load a gba rom and a .sav file.
You load both of those, then you load your DS Pokémon rom.
Then it will allow you to migrate the Pokémon to the NDS save file.
After migrating them, I recommend just using File --> Export Backup Memory to get a .sav file of the DS game, then putting that save file into your SS cartridge.
To backup your save file from SoulSilver, you can get either a NDS flashcart with savegame_manager or a NDS Adapter Plus (A SMS2 or SMS4 should work too.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."