Hacking Using cheats in-game on CFW

Eric Skittles

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How would i go about doing this? I know everyone else gives tutorials using flashcarts, but I wanna know how to do this usingmy CFW.

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First, are you using the old or new 3ds system? If old, you won't be able to use NTR in Pokemon S/M, smash bros, xenoblade and a few other extended memory mode games.

Reactions: Eric Skittles

noX1609

B9S freak ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
How would i go about doing this? I know everyone else gives tutorials using flashcarts, but I wanna know how to do this usingmy CFW.
If you want cheats in ALL Games, then buy a Gateway Card.
If not have a new 3DS (xl) then you can use NTR plugins with nearly every Game.
Only on the Old 3ds (xl) you have to buy a Flashcard like Gateway for playing the Games which use the extended Memory Mode like Pokemon Sun&Moon and others.

For my self tried a lot to get it working but then i bought 2x Gateway Red Card for 35€ and now i'm happy, all Games work and cheats also without waiting for someone to compile them to a NTR Plugin.

Last edited by noX1609,

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only on the Old 3ds (xl) you have to buy a Föashcard like Gateway if you want to play your Games
You can use some NTR cheats on an old 3ds without a flashcard. Your statement is wrong. You just can't use NTR with extended memory games, such as Sun/Moon.

noX1609

B9S freak ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Have corrected it. That was the thig i originally want to write but get a bit confused while writing because im tired.
Going to sleep now :)

Eric Skittles

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the help guys. But in the NTR, what's the difference between 3.2, 3.3, and 3.4? and what should I download?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back