Homebrew Use homebrew launcher on sysnand

SirKira001

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello! I was wondering if i can launch homebrew launcher on sysnand via override with R button to use a payload launcher to reboot to hekate, or enter eshop while atmosphere is active (I never installed any nsp or have mods that alter gameplay on sysnand). I want to do this because i dont want to do the rcm paper clip thing to launch hekate, because i have some other games on emunand and i alternate between them quite often, btw i use atmosphere on sysnand to use online smash mods (no trouble/ban so far).

Thanks in advance!

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! I was wondering if i can launch homebrew launcher on sysnand via override with R button to use a payload launcher to reboot to hekate, or enter eshop while atmosphere is active (I never installed any nsp or have mods that alter gameplay on sysnand). I want to do this because i dont want to do the rcm paper clip thing to launch hekate, because i have some other games on emunand and i alternate between them quite often, btw i use atmosphere on sysnand to use online smash mods (no trouble/ban so far).

Thanks in advance!
If you don't want to use the jig, you can just enable AutoRCM.

Azmort

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
No, you can't, the only way to avoid that is using AutoRCM + a modchip, so just install AutoRCM and get a payload injector or use Rekado on an Android Phone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SpookyBaker @ SpookyBaker: btw my updated location I listed isn't exactly where I wanted it to be, but it's very close to...