USB-Loader (Reset & WII-Menu)

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by tedjevanduuren, Apr 22, 2009.

Apr 22, 2009
  1. tedjevanduuren
    OP

Newcomer tedjevanduuren Newbie

United States
    I am having some issues with the USB-Loader. [​IMG] And I don't know how to fix it. But when I am playing a game and decide I want to "reset" the game so I am again at the main menu it doesn't work. I am being kicked back to the original WII menu. (This doesn't matter which one I choose. (The one saying reset or WII-Menu).

I thought that when I click on reset I should go back to the main menu??? Or am I now completely wrong..

Still a bit of a NOOB [​IMG]

2. techboy

Member techboy GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    I think that's a bug in USB Loader. On some games it happens, some games it doesn't...

Reset is supposed to reset the game you are using, not quit to the menu.

For me, Reset works on Wii Sports & Wii Play just fine, but if I use reset inside of Pokemon Battle Revolution, the wii does a hard reset (TV says no signal for a few seconds, followed by the health warning...)

I haven't tried my other games, but they are likely to exhibit a similar problem.

3. gregory020

Newcomer gregory020 Member

Netherlands
    I have the same problem i have almost 100 games on my disk and most of them (as far as i know) go back to the wii menu
    i think it has something to do with the dvd playing from a hard disk when you reset it searches for the dvd that is in the drive because it cant find any it resets its not supposed to look for a HDD on game reset

just my theory