Hacking USB Loader Incompatible Games (non-working games)

wiiNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Have you read the Wiki? It says that Deadly Creatures, and I quote, "Needs any disk in the drive to play". Try that and then post your results. And add a confirmation to the Wiki, so it's more reliable tongue.gif

It works.
blush.gif

pro2oman

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i have a problem with nfs: undercover... i can play the game but at random time it slows down.. a lot to the point that it's unplayable and the only way to get back to speed is to reset the wii.

pro2oman

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
well the disk doesn't stop... and the game doesn't freeze i can load into the other parts but it just lagged... it's not like it stops loading, just slow.

phpgeek

Trophies
XP
Country
wilsoff said:
Any ideas how to get these games running from a USB hard drive? I'm happy to use a different loader if it it helps.

Game => Result
Ea Boogie => strap screen then black
Madden 08 => strap screen then freeze
Medal Of Honor Heroes 2 => strap screen then freeze
Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party => hangs on pink screen
SSX Blur => strap screen then black

Do you have preloader 0.29 installed and is IOS Reload enabled? If so try disabling IOS Reload!

wilsoff

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Do you have preloader 0.29 installed and is IOS Reload enabled? If so try disabling IOS Reload!
Nope, I've got preloader 0.28 installed.
QUOTEAnyways I can confirm NTSC/USA of Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party works here...
Thanks for the info, I'll keep trying to get it working now I know it's possible. My laser is alost knackered (lots of disc read errors), so ISO loading came just in time!

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
wilsoff said:
Does cIOSCORP fix these issues? I haven't installed it as I've heard it has made a few Wii's unreliable.

I have rev 9 and IOS 222 that I installed to get the USB Loader / YAL working.

i've had cIOSCORP installed for months now and even updated to 4.0E and it still works... i've never had a single compatibility issue whilst using it.

QUOTE(redmanmark86 @ Apr 7 2009, 02:52 PM) well the game boots, but as soon as i select episode 1 it tries to access the Wii DVD Drive and reboots
frown.gif

some games need you to have just any disc in the drive to carry on playing, did you try that?

havent looked through the whole thread, just the first page so it might have been answered for you lol

redmanmark86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
mikeyt1998 said:
wilsoff said:
Does cIOSCORP fix these issues? I haven't installed it as I've heard it has made a few Wii's unreliable.

I have rev 9 and IOS 222 that I installed to get the USB Loader / YAL working.

i've had cIOSCORP installed for months now and even updated to 4.0E and it still works... i've never had a single compatibility issue whilst using it.

QUOTE(redmanmark86 @ Apr 7 2009, 02:52 PM) well the game boots, but as soon as i select episode 1 it tries to access the Wii DVD Drive and reboots
frown.gif

some games need you to have just any disc in the drive to carry on playing, did you try that?

havent looked through the whole thread, just the first page so it might have been answered for you lol

it hasnt been answered for me yet and ive tried sticking in a whole bunch of different Wii PAL Retail games, some form nintendo some third party but still just restarts no matter what episode i pick
frown.gif

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
magic12 said:
sam and max doesn't work on usb loaders.

It doesn't work on all loaders. Everybody telling that it works for him should add lots of imformation about his system, his disc and just everything else.

magic12

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
WiiPower said:
magic12 said:
sam and max doesn't work on usb loaders.

It doesn't work on all loaders. Everybody telling that it works for him should add lots of imformation about his system, his disc and just everything else.
Yes, that is what im saying.
Im hopping Waninkoko could fix issues with MK, MOH:H2, Red Steel etc so that we could play them with patched ios like in Wiigators launcher

wilsoff

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you to everyone for their suggestions. The compatibility list was really handy so i knew not to try any harder with those.

I got Ravin Rabbids TV Party working by using a different mod of the loader. I was using a USB Loader v1.1 Channel with a modified background image. I switched to Sorg's mod (lists 21 items on one page) and now it works.

I doubt this will fix many games, but if you can't get a game working that everyone else says works for them I would try a different build of the USB Loader.

chr0m

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I see a few reports of SSX Blur not working. It didn't work for me either, but interestingly I tried booting from DVD and it still didn't work. I get the same black screen after strap screen.
Is anyone else getting this?

gunslinger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so does it help to have cIOSCORP additionally to IOS222? Tales of Symphonia : Dawn of the new World simply does not load! It hangs here; Booting game...; if I reset, I get a Code Dump with DAR 0000000F always. I tried FORCE NTSC, because it's a NTSC, but i have a pal wii...any suggestions/ideas?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?